Chapter 6

I woke laying on Donny's bare chest. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

God what happened last night?

I looked around my room for a clue and I automatically remembered when I saw mine and his clothes on the floor.

Heh, oh yeah. Last night was amazing.

I quietly got out the bed and slipped on my boxers then walked out my room stretching with a yawn. As I walked down the stairs I smelt bacon. I went into the kitchen to a cooking Peter.

"Morning." I said going to the cabinet for a glass.

"Morning. Hungry?" he asked.

"Actually I am." I said after a while of thinking about it.

"Want an omelet?" he asked.

"Sure. Mushrooms, peppers, beef, bacon and cheese please." I said pouring myself a glass of orange juice.

"Gotcha. So, you guys had fun last night?" he asked putting eggs into a bowl.

"We had more than fun." I said.

"Oh, so it was that good?" he asked.

"It was amazing." I said.

"What ya guys talking about? And what's amazing?" Donny asked walking into the kitchen.

"Sex with you." I smiled.

"Oh. You better have said it was amazing." he kissed me.

"Hey why are you dressed, I thought we could have breakfast in bed then go for round- what round would this be?" I asked.

"It would be round 4 and I can't. My dad wants me to help him move some stuff from our garage. Making room for my brother. He's supposed to be coming home for summer." he said.

"Oh. Well later, can you come over?" I asked.

"Definitely. I would love to have more fun with you but this time let me top." he said.

"We'll see about it." I said.

"Oh that wasn't a question but I'll see you later babe." he kissed me then left the kitchen.

"You're not topping!" I yelled looking out the kitchen doorway.

"Yes I am!" he yelled back and before I could say anything else the front door closed.

I sighed as a plate that had an omelet on it was set in front of me by a chuckling Peter.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing." he shook his head still laughing.

"No what is it?" I pried.

"Its noth- ok so its just funny cause you say you won't let him top but really when it comes time, he will be topping." he said.

"No he won't." I said.

"You say that now." he said putting the pans in the sink.

"He won't. I know how to stand my ground." I said.

"Mhm sure you do." he said leaving the kitchen.

"I do." I said.

"Mhm sure!" he yelled going up stairs.

Why does nobody believe me that he is not topping? I mean damn, no faith in me like shit.

I just ignored it and ate my breakfast going up to my room after playing video games.

***

A couple hours later as I was playing Mortal Combat the doorbell rang. Damnit who the fuck is that? I tried to hurry and beat this level and when I finally did I got up to go answer the door, well to go check if Peter did or not.

As I was turning the corner to go down the stairs, someone stopped me by kissing me backing me into my room. When the door closed the person pulled away and I finally got the chance to see my amazing kisser. It was Donny.

Well that explains those amazing pair of lips.

"Hey babe, ready to let me top?" he asked taking off his shirt.

"No way in hell." I said. Seeing as I was already half naked in just my basketball shorts.

"Sure I'm not." he kissed me backing me onto my bed.

"I'm not letting you top." I said in between kisses.

"Mhm." he moved down to my neck placing many kisses there sucking every now and then making me moan. His hand roamed down my body and slipped into my shorts.

Now knowing that we would be doing this I just decided not to wear boxers so he started stroking me.

I moaned as he jacked me off me getting hard a lot faster. He came back up and kissed me, me moaning into his mouth as his thumb ran over my slit.

He kissed down my body and slipped of my shorts and teasingly did kitty licks on my head.

"Uggh fuck- stop teasing." I said.

"Patience is a virtue." he winked.

"God fuck patience I want my blow job." I said feeling his breath on my shaft.

"How about we make a deal? Let me top and I'll give a mind blowing blow job." he said.

"What? That's not fair." I said.

Honestly I knew that was coming.

"Deal or no deal cause my dad still has to move some stuff." he said slowly getting up.

"Wait, deal!" I yelled as he opened the door.

"Good choice." he smirked closing the door and taking off his jeans.

"Shut up and give me my blow job." I said scooting to the edge of the bed.

"Alright, alright. I'm on it." he got onto his knees.

This is going to be a long night wonderful night.

--------------------------------

So guys I'm sorry it took me so long to update but here it is finally. So tell me what ya think and enjoy

Go check out my website and subscribe to join my community let's get to know each other @ thecraftdoyenne.com
~PartyCakeBish~