Chapter 10

So I realized that somehow one of my chapters got deleted somehow. No idea how but I'm sorry for the inconvenience. And also this chapter is basically sex so you have a choice to read it or not.

********************************

~a couple of days later~

Pete's POV~

"Honey are you ready?" Brenda asked coming out the bathroom fully dressed.

I was still in my boxers. For a women she gets ready fast. I thought I'd have at least 30 more minutes.

"Sam, why aren't you dressed yet?" she asked.

"I didn't get out of bed until 10 minutes ago." I lied. I actually just just got up.

"Sam, come on go get in the shower." she said.

"I am I'm just getting my clothes out." I said then there was a knock on the door.

I went over and opened it. It was Brandon, shirtless and in swimming trunks. Damn.

"Hey daddy." he smiled.

"Brandon is that you?" Brenda called.

His eyes opened wide giving me his 'why didn't you tell me?' look. I shrugged mouthing a, "Sorry."

He shook his head and came in. "Yeah mom its me." he said.

"Hey. Did I hear you call Pete daddy?" she asked him coming out the bathroom.

"Uh yeah. I was just.... just seeing if it felt right cause you know he wasn't my dad when I was younger." he lied.

That has got to be the stupidest lie I have ever heard.

"Ah, ok. Babe come on and get ready. The Andy's won't be very patient for long." Brenda said.

"Yeah I know." I said. The Andy's is this other newlywed couple we met our first night. Ever since then its always about hanging out with them.

Its our honeymoon and I'm having more sex with her son than her. Even I find that wrong. Matter of fact, we haven't had sex yet, not even a fucking blow job.

"What's wrong?" she asked me.

"Nothing." I shook my head.

"You don't wanna go out with them again, do you?" she asked now in front of me.

"Yeah, they're fun to hang around with." I lied. They're actually pretty boring.

"Stop lying. Look honey if you don't wanna go with me then that's fine. Hang out with Brandon for a change. You must be lonely." she said turning to him.

"Actually I'm not I met a coup-" I gave him my 'dude come on' look. "Actually yeah I'm very very lonely." He added a pout.

Wait to go Brandon!

She walked over to him and placed her hands on his cheeks, "Aww baby I had no idea. Actually Pete. Spend the day with Brandon, my baby can't be feeling lonely. Not on my watch."

Gladly. "Ok babe." I said.

"Alright. I'll be back later on to check on my boys." she kissed his cheek then came over and kissed me.

"At exactly what time?" Brandon asked.

Brenda's eyebrow raised, "Like 6 maybe 7, why?"

What the hell Brandon. Wait to go make her suspicious.

"So I can know when to leave this dumb ass." he smiled softly elbowing me.

"Oh. Honey don't call your father a dumb ass. I gotta go though. Love you both, see you later." she said looking directly in my eyes and as she removed her hand from my cheek it slipped all the way down to my boxers.

Did she really just- holy shit I think I'm getting some tonight.

"Tonight, I'll rock your world." she whispered in my ear practically grabbing a hold of my groin.

"Oh dear god." I moaned. Instant boner.

She smirked going over to the door, "See you guys later."

What the-

"Nice boner." Brandon grinned.

"She just fucking grabbed my dick. You two are just... amazing. I swear." I said.

"Well what can I say, us Skyes have a way with words and action." he said sitting on the bed.

I walked over to him standing in between his legs, "Well why don't you show me a little action?"

He smirked and pulled down my boxers then took a hold of my manhood. He licked the tip as he slowly stroked me. I groaned hating that he was teasing me.

"Stop fucking teasing." I tugged on his short hairs.

"Be patient daddy." he said with the most innocent face ever.

"God you're so sexy." I somewhat moaned.

He grabbed a hold of my hips and got me on the bed. He climbed on top of me and started stroking me.

"Daddy tell me what you want." he said.

I groaned, "I want an amazing mind blowing blow job."

"Really? How bad do you want it?" he asked moving closer and closer to my erection.

"God so fucking badly." I moaned as I felt his hot breath fanning my dick.

He stared up into my eyes as his mouth slid onto my penis. He began to move up and down his eyes never leaving mine.

"Fuck." My hands made their way to his hair and pushed his head down further and he went even faster.

"Oh dear god." I moaned and it wasn't long until I was shooting my seed down his throat.

"How about we go get in the shower?" he asked.

"Take these off first." I tugged on the hem of his swimming trunks.

He stood up and untied them then slowly slid them down his legs and stepped out of them. His ass is so perfect. I grabbed it then headed into the bathroom with him.

Brandon's POV~

I don't know why but today I was feeling especially dirty. I've just been thinking of how dirty we could get. And you would not believe the amount of things that I have thought of.

As I bent over to turn on the water, Pete slapped my ass making me moan.

"You like it when I slap your ass?" he asked.

I shrugged, "Maybe."

"Oh you dirty dirty boy." he pulled me over to him with a smirk on his face.

"Just shut up." I smiled and kissed him.

He grabbed a hand full of my ass, earning a moan from me.

"Daddy I'm feeling kind of dirty, can you help me clean myself?" I said in the most innocent way.

"I'll help you but I might just make you more dirty." he said.

"I'm fine with that." I grinned.

He grinned also and hoisted me up on his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist. He stepped in the shower and I was immediately against the wall.

Have I ever mentioned that I love fucking him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go check out my website and subscribe to join my community let's get to know each other @ thecraftdoyenne.com