3 Kia

Kayla. Bianca. Lay low. Lay low? Me psh! Kayla! Uh-huh I'm done running.

My heart hammers in my chest as everyone pushes for the back bedroom where Lilly sleeps, sick.

"I'll be back," I say, letting my electricity take charge.

"Kayla," Evan glares at me.

"Evan," I mock, pulling on my boots.

"I'm coming with you," He says.

"You'll get killed."

"I'll take my chances," He takes out a shotgun.

"Evan!"

"Please, before I go home..."

"You're going home?!" Bianca suddenly is in front of us.

"Bee-"

"Bee?" I raise an eyebrow.

"You're leaving and you didn't tell me?"

"I couldn't, bee. I didn't know until today."

"I could've protected you," she says softly, hurt even.

"No you couldn't of," He says, softly touching her arm. I cringe. Ugh.

"Okay, well Evan, get your gun anyone else going to fight?"

"There's Liji and two guards," Lilly pokes her pale face around the doorway.

"Go back to bed," Ivy says.

"I can help! I can read their minds! They just want to talk-" She frowns for a second. "Wait a minute...one of the guards...Is...."

"Go to bed!" Evan ushers her back in.

"She could be helpful," I say.

"She's dying, Kay," He whispers.

"Don't call me that," I mutter. A knock on the door sounds. I draw the clouds down, pulling the rain and electricity. My skull buzzes. I throw open the door and put on my best death glare. But my jaw falls open. There's a little girl with long whitish blonde hair with pale blue eyes. She wears a blue tee shirt with white skinny jeans, a dagger strapped at her hip. Despite being so young she has a glare of defiance. The girl to her left has short choppy black hair and creepy red eyes that dart around. And the other guard makes my heart leap in my throat. That's not a guard.... it's Kia.

Okay super short chapter but what if.... I JUST MADE SUPER SHORT CHAPTERS AND UPDATED ALL THE TIME?! :D btw thanks for the support I know I say that a lot but really, I love you all! And thank you, the people who gave me ideas for new Elementions! Plus, room for more! Chapter 15 on my old Elementions book, last page (I think), fill out the thingy (you'll see it) and also I forgot to add looks what do you want your character to look like? 9/10 your character will be a new Elemention in the book!

Okay! Well that's about it for now! I'm in Florida which is kinda nostalgic because that's where I started writing Elementions... 3 years ago... BUT ITS NICE TO GET OUT OF WINTER SO YEAH! Cya guys! :3

~M