Chapter 6 Encounter

Naturally I don't respond. If he is going to act like that, I am not going to put up with it. I try to turn away but he grabs my shoulder. 

 "Kayla," Evan says and I scowl at my boots. 

 "What?" I mutter, trying to blink tears away.

 "I mean that. I do love you," He says.

 "Better tell Bianca then, huh?" I sigh, turning away. 

 "Kayla... Please don't be like that," He tries to brush my hair away but I burst out laughing. 

 "Excuse me? I'm not the one trying to get with someone who has CLEARLY said a thousand times she's not interested and ignoring my ACTUAL girlfriend," I sputter, finally tears falling from my eyes. 

 "Bianca is not my girlfriend," He says and for some reason that makes me happy. I shake my head finally leaving the small bathroom letting Bianca and Colby have their turn before they hit the road. 

 "We don't have much time. I'm pretty sure we lost them but," Rae says, nodding to Cat. Vampire. Kia and Ari are talking softly. I don't feel much like talking to either group so I make my way to Ivy and Abbye. 

 "You guys okay?" I ask them, sitting on the grass beside them, hugging my knees into my chest.

 "I'm okay. Just..." Ivy shrugs, her hand firmly on her stomach. Abbye swallows. They're hiding something. 

 "What's up, guys?" I straighten up.

 "Kayla, we need to tell-" Abbye is interrupted just as Aisha strides over, cold aura and all.

 "Breaks over. They'll be here soon," She grumbles. Suddenly the sky grays and we all snap our heads up as a car parks in the rest stop parking lot aside ours. I blink, feeling my hands tingle. I push the feeling down and the group quiets, sending side glances to the unfamiliar car. Lilly shivers, her face going pale. A teenage girl steps out. She has a blonde bob and dark eyes. They instantly meet mine and send shivers down my spine. Suddenly she disappears and a chorus of cries erupts from the group as she appears further down the sidewalk. She takes two slow steps then turns. 

 "Unless you all want to die, I suggest you come with me," Her voice cuts through the group, silence greeting her ears and she smiles with satisfaction.  I feel my palms tingle and I stand up, the group instantly stand. They will back me up. 

 "Unless you want to die, I suggest you leave," I say, tilting my head, the sky turning dark fast, the clouds mold at my command. Thunder rumbles in the distance. I've been practicing.  

 "Is that so, Kayla?" I stiffen and suddenly she's teleported behind Kia, a knife at his throat. Ari's hand instantly goes to her knife in her belt, a snarl at her lips. 

 "Ari. Stand down," I say, my voice soft but commanding. She doesn't move. "I said stand. down.

 "Please, Ari," Cat says and she stubbornly lets her hand fall. Her expression helpless. 

 "Good," She smiles a vicious smile, turning to the rest of us. Suddenly my pulse quickens  as I feel firm hands on my shoulder. I turn to see a man with a buzzed head and strong shoulders. He has a square like symbol on his shoulder. I glance at the girl to see the same symbol peeking out from her shoulder. I swallow uneasily as more Elementions begin to approach from the shadows. 

 "We never should've stopped," Rae mutters.

 "That seems to be the consensus," I say back. 

 Okay. SO I know I promised to update often but a crap ton of stuff happened.... I promise I will more though because I'm going to have my laptop on weekdays again... A LOT HAS HAPPENED SO PLEASE DO NOT HATE ME. 

ALSO: It's getting ridiculous to respond to all of you so just letting you know, I do appreciate your comments even if I can't respond but I'm still going to try and the earlier you are the most likely I am to respond XD

Of course, if you'd like to talk to me please message me anytime. I promise, I know for a fact I will respond there! WARNING: I'm really awkward :|

P.S: I WENT TO A TØP CONCERT! It was my second concert ever, first being P!ATD. Let me tell you, IT WAS AMAZZINGGGGGGG!!!! I also had seats next to their families and saw Zach and Jenna so :)  

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

STAY ALIVE, FRENS |-/ 

(yup my outro will probably be TØP now....)