Chapter 7 Bar

I don't even remember what tense I used welp rip XD

  Kayla focused her energy on the metal bar in front of her, it sparked in the darkness, illuminating the cramped space. She gritted her teeth, and another spark snapped. The camera in the corner turned and focused on her. Suddenly she screamed, falling to her knees. A jolt of electricity, way more powerful than she could handle had her gasping. 

 "H-Help!" She whimpered. You're all alone. The enemy has you... Everything's goin-

 "Kayla," The doors suddenly slid open and fear turned to rage as Liji smirked, his whip around his belt like a beacon to my eyes. 

 "You're behind this. What a surprise," Kayla snarked. 

 "Indeed," He pulled up a chair, sitting across from her, a vile smile coiling on his lips.

 "What do you want?"

 "I want to know where your mother is," He smiled.

 "Is that why you've been after me?" She blinked.

 "Kayla, you can't be serious. You don't know who your mother is?"

 "N-No?" She suddenly felt cold.

 "Kayla, your mother and your father were the founders of the Jade League," When she cocked her head he sighed, "One of the most powerful groups of Elementions there has ever been."

 "My mom... She-"

 "Was very powerful. Along with your father," He sighed again, "Honestly, she didn't even tell her own daughter."

 "How would I know where my mom is? I've been on the run... From you." 

 "I know, and I'd like to apologize. I've been trying to capture you to rationalize with you."

 "I don't believe you," She shook her head, taking a step backwards.

 "You should. If I can find your mom, we can find the remaining members of the league. We can find my father."

Yeah. I'm probably not back idk. I just have no drive to really write here anymore. Sorry.

PEACE!!!

~M