Chapter 5 Away

Caitlyn stares determinedly ahead, her long dirty blonde hair framing her face. 

 "Are you sure you know where you're going?" I huff, crossing my arms and stubbornly letting my eyes leave the window. 

 "Yeah! I promise!" She throws a smile at me, but I can tell she's getting annoyed. 

 "How old did you say you were again?" Abbye asks. 

 "Fourteen." He raises an eyebrow but says nothing. The van is tiny and crammed, with the tension rising it may as well be five times smaller. Aisha is complaining massively about the heat and Fia won't stop staring at Kia as if he'll disappear. I keep sneaking glances at him as well. Evan doesn't even try to hide his jealousy. 

 "Cat?" The little brat calls up to Caitlyn. 

 "Yeah, Ari?" Her multicolored blue-green eyes slide to her face then go back ahead.

 "Can I take Chief out?" She asks, her tone emotionless as usual. 

 "Sure!" She tosses back a green backpack. Aria opens it, taking out a big fat gray cat. She sets it on her lap, stroking it with one hand and lodges her thumb in her mouth with the other.

 "Ari, when are you gonna quit that?" Kia ruffles her hair and the brat actually smiles. 

 "Sorry, Ki. It's a habit," She leans on him, yawning. Rae blinks. Ki?!

 "Need more blood?" She asks Ari, jealousy clear in her tone. 

 "Nah, I'm okay," Her eyes slip close. I then realize how quiet it is. Evan and Lily are slumped against one another half awake, Aisha is watching Ivy and Abbye murmuring quietly and Colby is sitting with Fia, holding her hand. Rae leans over to Cat, whispering something into her ear.

 "He's close. We can't afford to stop," She murmurs, listening for a moment for Bianca who is flying alongside of the car as a falcon. My ears perk up. 

 "Liji?" Cat says nothing and Rae just stares out the window. Stupid vampire. 

Like I said I'm going to be writing super short chapters often so stay in tune for chapter 6 :D

~M

P.S. I have been reading Elementions and I really really despise this story XD. I mean I put NO EFFORT into it and there's tons of plot holes but you guys like it so *shrug* I'll keep doing it! 

ALSO, I'm going to be publishing an ACTUAL book soon! I'll update you more on it later so if you guys want some free copies when I publish it I think I'll probably mail some out because everyone's support here... I could never do it without you guys so thank you :)!

 Feel free to PM me anytime and I'll reply ASAP =3! (I don't always see comments, so...)