Revelations

*Riley*

My eyes felt heavy. Almost like they had been sewn shut.
I struggled to gain consciousness, and slowly, one eye opened followed by the other.
I gasped once my eyes were open. I was in a dinky hotel room, and someone had tucked me in one of the beds. I slowly sat up, and groaned loudly. I looked down and saw I was wearing an oversized t-shirt that smelled like man and sweat, and my bra and panties. What the fuck?
Was this a one night stand gone wrong?
I questioned myself for what felt like hours, until memories of what I assumed had been the night before resurfaced. I took slow steady breaths as I felt tears getting ready to spill over.
Oh my god...what was that thing? It wasn't human...
But before I could calm myself down, I heard soft snores coming from the bed to my right. My eyes went wide, and I slowly slid out of the bed I was in, with one thought in mind...I have to get the fuck out of here right the fuck now.
I slid out of bed, and hit the floor the second I attempted to take a step. I made a loud thud that thoroughly awoke the sleeping person. The person shot right up in the bed.
"Wha-?"
I looked in his face as he looked in mine. It was Dean.
His eyes went wide once he registered I was awake...and on the floor. He immediately got out of the bed, and walked towards me. He had the same clothes on from the bar, minus the jacket. I winced once he stooped in front of me. He looked worried, and laid a hand on my shoulder.
"Um, you ok there?" He asked awkwardly.
I furrowed my brows, "Where in the hell am I...Dean?"
He laughed lightly, "Heh, so you remember my name."
I glared at him, and his smile faded immediately.
"You're in a motel... in the Bowery," He said.
I made a face, "Why? I do-"
"Sweetheart, we saved your life...don't you remember?" He asked with a semi smug look on his face.
"I don't understand why I'm here. Why didn't you call the police? What was that thing? Why am I in some STD breeding ground? What the hell is going on?" I rambled in frustration. Dean sighed and rubbed his eyes.
"Ya know what?" He started, "This is more up Sam's alley. He's the patient, sharing-is-caring one. He should be back in no time." He stood and offered me a hand which I took reluctantly. He helped me up, and I flopped back on the bed. "Where are my clothes?"
Dean shrugged, and picked up a bag of potato chips.
"Your...clothes...had...blood...and...a...type...of...demon fluid...on them," He talked while chewing, and I looked at him bewildered. "Excuse me...but did you say 'demon fluid'?" What kind of crazy is he?
Dean nodded, "Some kind of ectoplasm...not uncommon, but still gross." He said, while pulling up his laptop.
I got up and took very small, very tentative steps, looking around the room, trying to figure out my escape route.
Ok...He is fucking crazy.
"I don't know if you should be walking around."
I shrugged, and made my way to the bathroom...thinking stuff through. Planning.
I knew one thing for sure, I was getting the hell out of that room. Two crazy men had kidnapped me, and I had to run. I immediately went to the bathroom looking for an escape, but I found duffel bags...with knives, flasks, and several guns. I smiled and grabbed a gun.
My dad...adoptive dad, had taught me how to shoot.
I stuffed it in the waist band of my panties, and pulled the long shirt down over it. I made my way back to the main area of the room and made small tentative steps towards Dean. I sat on the edge of the bed and looked at him. "Dean?" I said in a sing songy voice.
He looked up immediately, "What's up?"
I shrugged, "I really should be going. I have to go home."
He made a face and played with the bag of chips next to him. "I know, but...you can't go home yet. That thing could be there, we don't know. We don't even know what it is," He said as he stuffed a bunch in his mouth. I got up, and sat back down behind him.
I put one hand on his shoulder and the other reached toward the gun. I whispered in his ear, "You sure about that?" He took an unsteady breath, and nodded, "Yeah."
"Oh well."
I gripped his shoulder and put the gun to his neck, and he immediately stiffened.
"Son of a bitch," He muttered to himself.
"I," I said with a huff, "am getting the fuck out of here...and I am taking your car."
He moved lightening fast. He whipped around and knocked the gun out of my hand like he had done the same move thousands of times before. I flinched and he pinned me down to the bed by my wrists; my heart was pounding. And now I've made "crazy man", "angry, crazy man". Shit me.
"Sorry sweetheart, but nobody touches my baby."
I nodded, "You're hurting my wrists," I whined.
He smirked, but loosened his grip. Once he loosened it, I saw the clear opportunity I had. I banged my bent knee upwards, straight into his balls. He rolled off of me, straight to the floor with a deep groan.
I smiled, and hopped off the bed. "Catch ya later weirdo,"
I ran over towards his jacket that was hanging up, and felt the pockets...trying to find his car keys. I found them almost immediately, and dangled them, "Bye bye."
I ran to the door, and opened it, coming face-to-face with Sam. He had two paper bags in his hand from McDonald's.
"What the hell?"
I was frozen. He was a good foot and a half taller than me, and he was blocking me.
"Move." I said pathetically.
He made a sympathetic face, and pushed me back inside.
I started screaming, and he put his hand over my mouth.
"C'mon Riley...you have to be quiet. I promise I'll explain everything. Please, we're not gonna hurt you."
I nodded, and he removed his hand. He looked over to a hunched over Dean, "You alright man?"
Dean grunted, "I won't be pissing straight for a while."
"Dean, what did you do?"
Dean looked at him incredulously, "Me?! Why do you think I did something?"
Sam gave him a look, "Really?"
Dean rolled his eyes, and Sam turned to me.
"There are a few things I think we should clear up. You'll probably have a hard time believing this, and you'll probably think we're crazy...but please, just hear me out."
I nodded, and he gestured to the bed. I took a seat opposite him, while Dean started digging in the food.
"OK," He started, "First off, I think we can all agree, that thing that attacked you last night was not human,"
I got ready to open my mouth, but he held up a hand.
"Riley...we all saw the same thing. No face, black eyes, super strength-"
"Some seriously wrinkled hands.." Dean said while chewing. Sam glared at him and took a deep breath before continuing. "There are things in this world, Riley...evil things that you'd never think were possible. Me and Dean, we hunt those things...we hunt the supernatural. And you are in the middle of one of our cases."
"I just-I don't know what to do right now," I said, looking down. Sam put a hand on my shoulder.
"I know this is hard to understand, but its true. Now, we need to know everything about what happened yesterday. Anything strange or off...anything that seemed odd."
"I don't know. I wasn't even supposed to be there yesterday...it was my day off."
Dean sat up, "Then why were you there?"
I shrugged, "Its gonna sound crazy," I said, and Sam and Dean both scoffed.
"OK...maybe not. I- I'm not really sure how to describe it, I kinda dreamt what happened to me...except, it was my best friend instead of me...and she died."
Sam looked at me in shock, "You had a vision?"
I shrugged, "I guess...I mean, it was a dream...but, yeah."
Sam looked at Dean, like their was some sort of silent conversation going on between them, then he looked at me. He leaned forward, "Has anything like that happened before...visions?" He asked.
I nodded, "Yeah...a lot actually, why?"
"Do they usually come true?"
"Always."
Sam looked almost disturbed, "How long has this been going on?"
I shrugged, "I don't know...um, it started about six months ago."
Sam nodded, "Can I ask you something personal?"
"Yeah, I guess."
He bit his lip, "Is your mom...is she alive?"
I furrowed my brow, "Yes...yes she is," I said, "But she's my adoptive mother...my biological mom died in a fire when I was six months old."
Sam took a breath, and Dean sat up straight...they were both looking at me. I felt uncomfortable.
"Riley...I have the same ability you do. My mom died in a fire...just like yours, when I was a baby."
"What?" I said incredulously.
"Your mom didn't just die in a fire, she was killed."
He paused, "She was killed by a demon."
*****************************************************
Ok...ok....I'm trying here.
I hope y'all liked the chapter...please feel free to comment anything, and leave a vote.
Love all of you...I hope this story doesn't flop 😲💓