Secrets and Lies

*Riley*

I can't say curiosity didn't get the best of me.
I did call Bobby, and after confirming that I was indeed referred to him by Dean, he said I was welcome to ask anything, and maybe even visit. If I ever needed a place to stay, his door would be open. I guess, in a way, that was encouraging. Especially since my dreams weren't stopping, and I was starting to see monsters.
I never thought I'd actually need to make good on his offer, but six months after Sam and Dean left me...yellow eyes paid me a visit.
****--******--********--********--*******--

1 year earlier
"Christie...I hope ya feel better," I said, before hanging up.
Christie was my Aunt...my adoptive mom's sister. I hung up, and sat down on my couch...immediately drifting off. The second I was asleep, a non-descript male face came into view, even though he seemed slightly familiar.
This was a "dream".
We were in my house...the house I grew up in.
"Riley...sit. We have a lot to talk about."
I looked at him, and a chair appeared in front of me.
I took a seat, and he smiled approvingly, taking a seat in front of me. He folded his arms and looked me up and down in a way that made my soul itch.
His smile grew at my apparent discomfort.
"Firstly," He finally spoke, "I think we should get to know each other better. I'm sure killing your mother made a lasting impression albeit a terrible one," He laughed. "I must admit, it wasn't something I planned on. It never is. But she interfered...big no-no, she knew better."
I frowned, then it dawned...Yellow Eyes....
He shook his head and stood in front of me, "See...that's what I mean...that right there. I want us to be on a first name basis...not a 'Winchester nickname basis', no.
I want us to be friends...so I guess since, again, I killed your mother...I should be the one to extend the olive branch. So...this meatsuit's name is Kyle," He smirked.
Kyle...I had a boyfriend named Kyle, Kyle died two years ago...in a fire. Oh my god...that's Kyle.
He tsked, "No no no...you're not getting it. The meatsuit belongs to Kyle. Azazel's the name...pleasure to make your acquaintance," He said holding out his hand for me to shake. I looked up at him like he was crazy, and he slowly lowered his hand, shrugging and taking his seat.
He crossed his legs, "Now, I'm not known for making house calls...but I think you qualify as an exception. Let me get to the point...I need you to do something for me."
"Why, on God's green Earth, would I do shit for you?"
He put his hands over his heart and pretended to be hurt.
"Well...that hurt. But...to answer your question, in about a year...maybe two, I will have cultivated the many children I have, and their will be a battle. A battle to determine who is worthy and who isn't. Now, you remember Sammy Winchester, yes?"
I nodded, and he smiled, "Sam will be among those who will battle it out to prove their worth. I can't tell you who will win...but I can tell Sam will most definitely lose. Not because he is weak, in fact, he's my personal favorite...but because of his soul. The boy has too much compassion, it clouds his senses. He will undoubtedly lose trying to help the people who are hunting him...and do you know what losing means, Riley?"
I knew what it meant, "Death."
He put a finger up, "Not just death...certain death. I do think since we're friends now, you should know- the Winchester's tend to make poor decisions based on family, unrealistic expectations, and unresolved issues. Dean will do anything to protect his brother...even...oh I don't know, make a deal with a devil?" He smiled a shark grin.
"Why are you telling me all of this? Why share?" I asked.
He shrugged, "Because sharing is caring. Ok ok...no, I'm telling you because, you now have a choice. Sam doesn't have to die, Dean doesn't have to make a deal...none of that has to happen. All you have to do is say 'Yes' my little angel."
I looked at him like he was crazy, "Are you stupid?"
"Excuse me you pathetic crossbreed?" He said.
I frowned at what he called me, but stood my ground, "I said, 'Are you stupid?'" I repeated as I stood up, "Why would I say yes?"
He examined his nails, "I, personally, didn't think for a minute that you would! The boss wanted me to convey your options...which is exactly what I've done my dear. If you say yes, things will be so much easier. I mean, sure, a lot of the juicy drama would be sacrificed for efficiency...but it'd be so much neater. I'm not here to force you into doing anything, and I am definitely not here because I believed you would say yes. I'm simply the messenger...and I've done my job. If you ever want to change your mind...I'm just a supernatural fireball away."
And with that...he just vanished, and I woke up.