All Hell Breaks Loose- Part I

*Authors Note: Expect this chapter to be written a little differently. I'll be switching POV's frequently. Like I said in the last chapter- Riley won't be making an appearance here, so its just Sam and Dean. I re-watched the episode...so this should be accurately word for word .
P.S. When you see this (+) that means I'll explain what something means at the end of the chapter.
*************************************************************************************************

*Dean*

"Hey, don't forget the extra onions this time," I said as I handed Sam some cash. 
The last time I had let Sam order the food, not only did he forget the extra onions, but somehow I ended up with no onions at all...not even the ones that are supposed to come with it.

That was never happening again.

Sam frowned, "Dude, I'm the one whose gonna have to ride in the car with your extra onions."
I grinned and he sighed, but right before he got out of the car, a thought hit me.
"Hey, see if they've got any pie!" I said, and Sam shot me a glare as he closed the door. 
"Bring me some pie... I love me some pie." I said mostly to myself as I watched Sam go into the diner and talk to the waiter. Sex, pie, and my baby...the three things I love most in this world.
Suddenly, the radio stopped playing , and it became staticky. I glanced down and played with it a bit, before it turned off completely. I had looked away for all of fifteen seconds, but when I looked back up, the inside of the diner was empty. No Sam. No one.  A chill ran down my spine, and I felt strange. The only other time I ever felt like that was when Dad disappeared. It was genuine fear. I ran into the diner and found one person at a booth. Dead.
Face down in a puddle of blood. I took a breath and drew my gun.

"Sam?" I called out. 

I took a few steps forward, looking around. I found some of the employees...also dead, with their throats slit. I clinched my jaw, and opened the back door. I looked around outside. Empty. "Sam?!" I called out again, feeling full on panic.
C'mon Sammy...don't do this to me man... 
After a second, I noticed something on the door.
"Sulfur." I said before running out the front door, heading back to the car.
"Sam!" I yelled again...knowing there'd be no response. "Sammy!  Sam? Sammy!" I repeated over and over again...and still, no response.
"Sam!!!!!!!!!!"
***--***--**--***--***--**--***--***--**--***--***--**--***--***--**--
*Sam*

When I woke up, I didn't even really know what was happening. One second I was in the diner, ordering Dean's extra onions...the next...I'm there. I woke up in the middle of nowhere, lying on the ground, with a few abandoned buildings lining the street. I stood and took out my phone to call Dean, or Bobby...or anyone, but there was no reception.
Dammit...

I searched the obviously deserted town, but I didn't find much of anything. Most of the buildings were broken down or locked from the outside. As I was peering through the broken window of one of the buildings I heard a creaking noise. I grabbed a plank of wood, the closest thing to a weapon I could find, and got ready to fight, when a person appeared  from around the back of the building. I held up the plank and got ready to swing when the person jumped back and I saw their face.
"Andy?" I said, in shock. Andy Gallagher, one of the kids Yellow Eyes got to when he was a baby. At first Dean and I thought he was murdering people using his powers, but then we found out it was actually his brother, Ansem. We tracked down Ansem, and just as he was about to kill Dean, Andy killed him. I hadn't seen him since...'till now. 
"Sam!" He exclaimed, "What are you doing here?"
I shrugged, "I don't know."
Andy nodded, "What am I doing here?!" He asked, slightly panicking. 
I sighed, "I don't know." For once...I didn't have the answers 
"Where are we?!" He squeaked, definitely panicking.
I put my hands up, and tried to get him to calm down, "Andy, look, calm down man." 
"I can't calm down! I just woke up in freaking Frontierland!"
"What's the last thing you remember?" I asked.
"Honestly? My fourth bong load. It was weird. All of a sudden, there was this really intense smell. Like, uh..." He didn't have to finish...I could figure it out. 
"Like sulfur?" 
 He furrowed his brows,"How did you know that?"
"Dean." I answered. 
Andy looked hopeful, "Your, your brother – is he here?"
I shrugged, "I don't know where he is. I don't know if he's..." Before I could finish my sentence, someone started screaming in the distance...it sounded like a woman.
Andy and I looked at each other, and took off running in the direction of the screams.
It was coming from another deserted building, and the person was banging on the locked door.