Chapter One

"My name is Sergeant Kale Holist, Michigan state police. There's been a recent wave of young teenage girls being kidnapped from the downtown clubbing area of Detroit . Unfortunately our detectives can't seem to catch a slip up from the suspect and we havent been able to arrest him. Blaine Ashton is a twenty-four year old caucasion male. At 5'8" and 240lbs with brown eyes and black hair he seems to blend. We have been tracking him for about six months and twenty-one victims. As far as we know he is a high school dropout from a wealthy family. He has been arrested multiple times for Grande theft auto as well as illegal street racing. He already served his time for the crimes so we can't use that as a reason to arrest him. Our only chance is to catch him in the act."

"Am I going undercover again?" My voice came out quiet and shy but it didnt faze segeant Holist at all. I've worked with him for the longest time so he knows about my shy tendencies. He also knows I am very good at what I do. I've been an undercover agent for the state police for a long time but normally they use me for smaller jobs like in schools to catch drug dealers. I'm only nineteen so I can fit in at the high school even though I graduated two years ago. 

"We would like you to. Your a young female that is on the attractive side. You fit the description of the girls already kidnapped. I want to send you to my group of specialists that will dress you up for the occassion now and send you out tonight. We have been watching a club Mr. Ashton likes to visit and we believe he will be there tonight to pick up another girl."

"And what safety precautions will be taken?" I am very nervous about this assignment. I have never been in an undercover situation of this type so I will be careful to ensure my safety before taking the job.

"We want to hook a micro camera with a microphone built in onto your bra. We can do it with black and with a lacy bra you shouldnt be able to see it. We will also insert a tracker chip into your arm so that we can track where you are. Both should be hidden and they wont be able to find them if they do a search."

"How long will I be on the job?" The nerves I normally feel are going wild. Being a narc for the state police was not my ideal job but with my genetic background it is almost a perfect job for me, I was not a normal baby; I dont have a mom or a dad. I am a scientific experiment engineered to be crazy attractive. A few scientists got together wanting to create people like me and place us into donor mothers. The police found out but but because we were so developed we were considered fetuses and so they let the donors complete the pregnancy and we were placed in foster homes of a sort to be cared for until we were old enough to be on our own.

"We expect you to only be in there a week at most. We will give you a chance to get in so we can gather data and we will extract you at the best possible time so that we can save as many girls as possible as well as catch as many of the criminals as possible." My boss went on to tell me the details and we decided I would be dropped tonight so that we could set things in motion as quickly as possible.

It doesnt matter how many times I go undercover it is always going to be awkward standing in the dressing room in my underwear or only a robe while people obsess over changing me. While the police station's tech guy infused a cam and mic on my bra I had to sit in a robe while the hair and makeup ladies did me up to look even better than I normally do. 

Normally I avoid dressing up because I already draw the eye naturally but my boss said this wouldnt work if I looked like a boy. All of the girls that were kidnapped had been dressed up and looking extremely attractive. That said, the ladies helped me pull part of my chocolate brown curly hair that goes down to my hips up into a half updo while making my eyes look an attractive smoky color that accents my emerald green eyes. Sometimes I like to pretend I have my mom's eyes even though I really dont have one.