Chapter Three

Boss POV

"Detective Rotollo we have a problem. They found her mic and we can only assume they are going to find her tracking chip. We need to move fast to pull her out before we lose her. Call the Bay City police give her location and have her pulled immediately." I can't believe I made such a bad decision. I jeapordized her safety even though I know she didn't have a hundred percent chance of being successful.

I had to sit and wait by the phone for about two hours before I got the terrible call saying that they found the chip and the cam but not Ashlynn. The items were found in a dumpster in the middle of nowhere. Blaine must have went out of his way to get rid of them which means they are probably holed up for the night. We need to keep looking. We will find her hopefully sooner rather than later.

Ashlynn POV

It's getting late and I really want to go to sleep but I am uncomfortable sleeping here. Blaine said I had to sleep in Cameron's bed and I was absolutely terrified. What if he tried to have sex with me or something? I dont like guys, they scare me. My foster dad was highly abusive when I was younger. Mostly just emotionally but when he drank he became violent and would hit me with things. When I turned eighteen I left but I still have a lot of fears over what is going to happen to me. I really dont want him to come back and hurt me again.

Growing up with so much violence has had a very big effect on me. I can barely walk the streets without panicking if a guy gets too close. So much as the raise of a hand and I close up terrified of being hit. Sometimes I think that maybe that is why I always have problems determining my sexuality. I sometimes wonder if I would have less of an atraction to women if I hadnt went through such abuse with a man that was supposed to protect me. 

Cameron told me to come sit by him so that I could relax enough to fall asleep. His voice wasnt as loud and booming as Blaine's and it was actually a little soothing but I didnt trust him. I saw Blaine reaching for his gun so I took a few tentative steps towards Cameron.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. You dont even have to sit by me just on the end of the bed if you want." I decided I would go with what he said and sit on the end of the bed. He made no move towards me and Blaine put his gun back down. I sat there and forced myself to stay calm while watching the television Cameron had turned on. 

I eventually got tired and so I layed down curled up in a ball as far away from Cameron and Blaine as I could without outright disobeying Blaine's command to stay in the bed with Cameron. I was almost asleep when a hand reached up and grabbed me by the waist and pulling me back so I was laying by him. Cameron was trying to cuddle me and I was just to tired to fight back but I was glad that he wasnt trying to hurt me.

I woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare but when I wooke up I was shaking and worried because Cameron's hands were a little high for comfort. He was asleep, I could hear him lightly snoring, so I think he was more trying to hug me than fondle me. I pushed his arm off of me and climbed out of bed. I'm really thirsty but I'm not so sure I want to drink anything they put in the mini fridge. Maybe they have something still sealed.

I walked over to the fridge and found a bottle of sprite. I picked it up and tipped it upside down to make sure there were no holes in the bottle and when there was no leak I opened it listening for the seal to break before I took a big swig of it. I havent drank anything since that one drink in the club. I moved to sit in the rocking chair on the edge of the room. 

I fell asleep in that chair rocking back and forth watching the cars drive by. I wanted to run but the door has that padlock on it so I cant get out. Cars passed steadily for a while and while I sat there thinking I decided maybe I should hide the gun. If I hid it he wouldnt be able to point it at me for a while.