Chapter Fourteen

I had been sitting in the back of the gas station two hours before I heard a commotion up front. I recognized the voice of the guy helping me as well as Blaine. I began to shake in fear. I heard them start arguing and the guy kept telling Blaine I wasn't here. When I heard the gunshots I quickly found somewhere to hide.

In a matter of minutes Blaine had found my hiding spot and was dragging me to his car. I kicked and screamed and yelled for help but he put his gun to my head and told me to shut up. I listened hoping he would go easy on me but he didnt. He tossed me roughly in the car and drove back to the house where he continued to be rough with me as he dragged me into the house.

He made me sit at the kitchen table while he got the first aid kit and cleaned his cut before beginning to stitch himself up. I couldn't look at him, I thought I was going to faint, so I put me head down. I don't know how he could deal with the pain from that but I soon understood when he popped a couple pills in his mouth.

When he was done he just sat there looking at me and I knew all hell was going to break lose real quick. "Take your clothes off," I didn't make a move to do it and he pulled his gun out. I figured he would just use it to scare me but he didn't hesitate to shoot me. A scream came out of my mouth as the bullet lodged in my side.

I laid on the floor crying while my blood came out of my body. "Now I have a reason to take your clothes off don't I?" he walked over and roughly pulled my shirt off and looked at the spot where he shot me. I was sure he was as rough as possible as he picked me up and carried me upstairs.

Setting me on Jay's bed he went and got something from the bathroom and tried to use it to get the bullet out. I cried and screamed in pain and it seemed the louder I was the harder he dug.

After he got the bullet out and bandaged my side he tried to kiss me. I turned me head away and it pissed him off. He took advantage of the fact I couldn't move without hurting myself and spent the next twenty four hours beating me and using me for his pleasure.

After spending so much time like that I had put myself in a different mindset and blocked it out. When Aaliyah came over to clean Blaine sent her away without letting her in and it must have made her think something was wrong because there soon were police lights in the window.

Blaine climbed out the window and down the tree so he could run. It was also a bad time for Jay and Aiyden as they pulled in the driveway. I could hear all of the noise as the police arrested them but I couldn't move no matter how much I wanted to help them.

The house was filled with noise as the door was kicked open and loud footsteps came up the stairs. When the door swung open I whimpered and tried to sink into the blankets but as I heard him call through his radio for an ambulance on the second floor. Even though I knew it was a cop when he got close I started screaming.

The officer backed out of the room and a female cop came in to try to calm me down. I stopped screaming but I wouldn't let them touch me. As they came in with a gurney I still wouldn't let them near me.

"Honey we need to get you medical help. You need to let us help you."

"I want Jay and Aiyden." My voice was low and scratchy but they heard it.

"Officer Michael aren't those the names of the guys we arrested downstairs?"

"Yea, I will go get them." One set of footsteps went down but three came up. everyone made room for the guys to come over to me though they stayed close for if they tried to hurt me.

"Jay please don't let them hurt me. I'm scared."

"I won't let them baby girl. Aiyden and I will keep an eye on them while they lift you okay? We need to get you to a hospital." Keeping my eyes on Jay I was able to let them put me on the gurney but as soon as they tried to strap me down I started screaming.

Jay kept talking to me and keeping me calm as they loaded me into the ambulance. It took a lot of screaming to get them to let Jay ride with me to the hospital and a cop had to stay with him. When we got to the hospital they checked me in but then they had to take Jay to the police station.

Two blood transfusions, twelve stitches and a rape kit later they finally left me alone and two female officers came in to talk to me.

"Hey Honey how are you feeling?" I refused to talk to them since they took Jay and Aiyden away. "Why don't you tell us your name? Maybe we can help you."

"I want Jay and Aiyden!" I yelled but they didn't flinch.

"I'm sorry but they were the only people on the scene when we found you we had to arrest them."

"Call Sergeant Kale Holist of Michigan State Police. I want to talk to him." They didn't question it and called him and let me have the phone.

"Sergeant Holist what can I do for you?"

"Hey boss, it's Ashlynn," He couldn't contain his happiness over hearing from me. He kept asking me questions but he was going too fast.

"I need your help. I found Blaine and where he sells the girls. They arrested the two guys that took me in to keep me safe and I need them out. Can you get them out? Jay has all of the info on Blaine."

"I will see what I can do Ash."