Chapter Eight

As we were pulling up the long driveway to the house Jay called Aiyden and let him know he had caught me. They talked a minute before Jay hung up and turned the car off. I began to shake as I thought about what would happen when he saw the state of his house. He kept a grip on me making sure I didn't run again. I didn't try anything, I don't need him more mad than he already is.

"Holy shit! What happened to my house! Ashlynn did you do this?" I didn't have to answer, he could tell by my tears.

He grabbed me by my hair and dragged me up the stairs. I cried and apologized but he continued dragging me. I was scared of what he was going to do but all he did was toss me into my room and kick me a couple times before leaving slamming the door on his way out.

When I heard his steps down the stairs I counted to ten and tried to open the door. Locked. I spent a little while trying to get the door to the balcony open but just as I broke the lock I heard steps coming back to my room. I sat on my bed curled into the corner. I could hear voices outside of my room.

"Don't hurt her, I don't think she meant to do it, she was calm all morning. I think she came out of shock is all. When you said she couldn't leave I honk it truly sunk in that she was never going to leave here." I was shocked Aiyden was defending me after I broke his phone.

"Well she needs to learn a lesson. If I let her get away with this she might do it again. I don't need her breaking my shit when I'm trying to be nice." I heard the lock click and the door opened. I tried to make myself smaller but he came over and just stood looking at me.

"What happened this morning? And don't you dare lie to me!" he sounded angry and it made me nervous.

"I don't know, I was calm and then I was upset. I didn't know what was going on and I couldn't stop. I broke Aiyden's phone and he was mad. When he got loud and started yelling I panicked and I ran. When you found me I was scared you would hurt me so I ran again."

"You can't brake my stuff. End of story. Do it again and I won't be nice, got it?" I nodded and tried to wipe my tears. He told me to go downstairs and apologize to Aiyden for breaking his phone.

I followed Jay down the stairs and went into the living room where Aiyden was sitting. As I got closer all I could picture was his face when he was mad and how terrified I was. He saw me shaking and reached out to pull me onto his lap. He rubbed my back until I calmed down. "I'm sorry I broke your phone..."

"Don't worry you didn't break it. I bought a sturdy case a while back and it has proved it's worth."

"So your not mad?"

"No, I figure you just panicked. It happens to a lot of kidnapped girls. I bought a girl a while back and she did the same thing." I nodded and just sat there trying to calm my breathing.

"Ashlynn, Jay brought your clothes home. Do you want to go take a shower?" I nodded and Aaliyah led me to wear Jay put my clothes and I picked something out before she showed me where the downstairs bathroom was.

It was nice to use girl soap instead of Jay's. I don't like smelling like a guy. I prefer citrus. After a nice hot shower I got out and brushed my hair. I wonder if Aaliyah can braid my hair for me.

As I walked out of the bathroom I about plowed right through Aaliyah. "Hey do you know how to braid?" Aaliyah told me she didn't and I went into the living room.

"Why do you look like someone ran over your dog?" The guys had been sitting there talking when I walked in.

"Well, Aiyden, if you must know I asked Aaliyah if she could braid my hair and she said no."

"I know how to braid, do you want me to do it?" I eyed him skeptically before nodding my head. He motioned for me to sit on the floor in front of him and went to braiding my hair as he and Jay continued their conversation.

It only took about ten minutes for him to finish my hair and Aaliyah told us dinner was ready. I tried to tell Jay I wasn't hungry but Aiyden blabbed and said I skipped breakfast and lunch. Jay made me go into the dining room and put food on a plate.

"There's no meat, eat something or you have to sit here all night." I held out a while but I began to become drowsy and I knew I had to eat before Jay let me go to sleep. I ate as much as I could before my stomachs felt sick. I told Jay I was full and he allowed me to leave.

I went to sit in the living room so I could watch television. Jay came out a few minutes later when he was finished eating and Aiyden soon followed. "Are you staying here tonight? It's quite a drive to your house this late when you have to be back early. I have to work tomorrow. After the weekend I should be able to leave her here alone so you won't have to be here all the time."

"Yea I can stay here, then I can stay asleep until she wakes up." I yawned and they both laughed. "Well, if she goes to sleep this early I'm going to be up before you go to work." They continued to laugh and I frowned at them.

"If your tired you can go to sleep but your staying in my room tonight." suddenly I wasn't so tired... I told them I was going to explore the house and left the room.

There wasn't much, but I did find a room in the basement that was turned into a home theater. There were no windows so it would be dark when you watched the movie. I picked out a movie and found a comfy seat. Being relaxed and in the dark I soon fell asleep in the middle of my movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up when the light as turned on. Jay came in to wake me up and have me go to bed. I allowed him to lead me out of the room but I came out of my groggy state when he tried to send me into his room. Unsure of what he was going to do I wasn't going in his room without a fight.

He tried to calm me down but I was terrified. He kept telling me I was going to be okay and that he wasn't going to try anything. He hugged me and rubbed my back trying to calm me down. As the panic began to wear off my eyelids became heavy. I felt him moving me but I was too tired to fight it. If he tries anything I can punch him.

I was surprised when all he did was cuddle up to me. I had been scared for nothing. I drifted to sleep and stayed until morning.

It was around 5:30 am when I felt the bed shift. I stared at Jay about five minutes before I fully processed where I was. I began to panic but Jay caught it and sat next to me and played with my hair, "Relax Ashlynn, your alright I didn't do anything. I brought you up here from the room theater last night. I didn't do a anything but cuddle." as he was talking I noticed I had my clothes on and nothing was sore or disheveled. He didn't hurt me.

"Where are you going? It's still dark out."

"I have to go to work, I will be back around one. I get out early today."

"Can I go outside today? I will be good..."

"It's up to Aiyden and Aaliyah. There isn't much to do out there but I do have a pool. If your not okay with the idea of a guy being out there Ali can take you instead." he let me know he would tell Aiyden and I went back to sleep. When I woke up he was gone. Lets hope today goes better than yesterday...