Chapter Eleven

When everyone got ready to leave I began to relax more. As soon as Blaine was gone I sighed in relief and Jay laughed, "You're that scared of him?" I nodded my head and he pulled me into a hug. "You aren't scared of Cameron though, that's good. Next time I need to have someone stay with you he's an option too."

Jay looked over my head and told Ali that she could have the rest of the day off. She wasted no time grabbing her things and heading out the door. This is the first time I've been alone with Jay that it's not time to sleep. I wonder what he's going to do.

"You want to come watch a movie with me? I can make popcorn." he gave me a boyish grin and if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I would never believe how violent he could be.

"Sure, I'm going to put on Jammie's while you make the popcorn." He headed to the kitchen and I headed upstairs. After I changed and headed down stairs I almost ran into Jay as he came out of the kitchen.

I followed him downstairs into the theater and he motioned for me to sit on the couch while he put in the movie. As the credits started he sat down next to me and put an am over my shoulders. At first I sat straight up trying not to be too close but by the end of the credits I was leaning into him.

Somewhere in the middle of the movie my legs began to cramp up and I wanted to stretch out.

"Hey wiggle worm if you want you can lay down and put your feet in my lap and I can rub your feet." I moved until I got comfortable and sure enough he rubbed my feet.

I didn't think anything of letting him rub my feet until his hands began to creep up. As soon as he hit my knee I shot up and pulled away. "What are you doing?" you could hear the panic seeping into my voice.

"Calm down, you're alright, I wasn't going to go any higher I promise. Lay back down I will stick to your feet." I shook my head no and said I was tired and going to bed. When he told me I was sleeping in his room again I glared at him.

"Don't worry I won't do anything. I don't take advantage of girls while they are sleeping." I decided I wanted to be alone so I left the room and went to his. I love how soft his bedding is so I had no trouble falling asleep.

"Ashlynn, wake up, you gotta scoot over so I can lay next to you." I didn't quite understand but sure enough I moved over so that he could lay by me. He kissed my forehead and went to sleep.

It confuses me how he can go from scary to violent to sweet to scary and even throw in the flirty things. His mood changes so quickly it's hard to deal with. I wonder if eventually I will understand him or am I going to be confused for the rest of my time here.