Chapter Four

When we got upstairs Blaine had me sit on his bed and gave me a Mcdonalds container that had pancakes in it. He traded the sausage for extra pancakes but I know I wont be able to eat it all. I poured the syrup and had only taken a couple of bites when Cameron came in. 

Blaine started yelling at Cameron about how stupid it was to take me down to the pool and how bad things could have been if I ran. Cameron tried to defend himself with the fact that I hadnt ran and had stayed right there calm the whole time. Blaine's booming voice frightened me and so I climbed behind the bed and hid in the corner so that I wasnt in the line of fire if they started throwing punches.

The yelling eventually toned down and I think they realized I was hiding because eventually Blaine sent Cameron to start the car then came over to check on me. I wasnt expecting him and when he came around the bed he scared me on accident.

"You're alright to come out now, everything's calm, Cameron is just new to this and I had to set him straight. He's going to put gas in the car so you have time to take a shower and get dressed after you finish breakfast."

"I'm not that hungry anymore."

"You didnt eat dinner yesterday so you need to eat a little bit more. I dont need you getting sick from malnutrition or something else like that." I ate a little bit more before he let me go to the the bathroom and take a shower before we left. 

I had just put on some clothes when there was a knock on the door and Blaine said it was time to go. I came out with my hair still wet but at least I had enough time to brush it before I was rushed out the door. Blaine didnt use a gun when we went downstairs but he probably knew I wouldnt try anything. Even if he doesnt have the gun pointed at me the threat is still there.

We had been driving a little while in the car and I had been calm but I'm beginning to feel a little bit of panic. It's finally setting in that I'm truly kidnapped and the police can no longer track me. What is going to happen to me now? Am I going to be killed? Or something worse... 

As the panic really started to set in my breathing came faster as my heartbeat began to accelerate. I wasn't sure what to do but there was a need to get out of the car as fast as I can. When we hit a stop sign I dove out of the car and took off running. I thought I got lucky because we were by a tall corn field and I took off running through it. I thought they wouldnt be able to see me but Cameron stood on the car and watched where the corn was moving and was directing Blaine via Cell phone.

The panic and adrenaline kept me running until I reached the very back of the field. I was going to take off through the woods but I remembered they took my shoes. They didnt buy new ones and they kept my heels. The thorns and rough ground would tear up my feet so much it would slow me down. I hung a right and took off along the back edge of the corn field. There was a farm house a while back maybe I can get to it and find someone to help me.

Just as the house came into view I was tackled to the ground. I was kicking and screaming trying to get away but he was so much bigger than me. Raw fear burned through my veins with such a big guy pinning me down. The fear that was instilled in me from my childhood of an abusive father kicked in and I was frantic in my attempt to escape. I tried to crawl away but he kept pulling me back. He was trying to get a good grip but it was hard for him with my squirming body. 

I begged him to let me go and told him I wanted to go home but he wasnt having any of that. He had me with one hand and pulled the gun with the other. I felt him press it to my head and I froze in fear. "I dont know what has gotten into you Ashlynn but this needs to stop. I will not be the best person to be in the car with if you continue this stupid shit." I was shaking my head no and crying but he pulled me up and wrapped one arm around my neck keeping me pinned to his chest while he kept the gun to my head.

Pushing me a little to get me to start walking we began the walk to the road where Cameron met us with the car. I didnt like the idea of being in the car with Blaine while he was angry but I had no choice. Blaine made me sit on his lap in the back so I couldnt bail out again and I continued my kicking and screaming trying to get away. He slapped me and told me to shutup. He pulled his phone out to try and make a phone call and if I even made a small squeak of a noise he slapped me again. 

Blaine was truly done with my attempt at getting away. I dont know who he called but he was telling him about my attempt to get away and was asking him about another vehicle. I didnt like the sounds of it. He said something about a van and locks. He used the van to kidnap before. They werent planned on taking me when they did but because I was "drunk" they thought I would be an easy catch.

Blaine hung up the phone and gave Cameron directions to another house. I tried to get away again but this time when he hit me there was so much pain I couldnt move, only hold my head and cry. We pulled up to a house that the garage opened and we pulled in. Some guy came out of the house and was talking to Blaine while Cameron kept a hold on my arm so I couldnt run. 

Whatever Blaine and the guy were talking about they went in the house for a moment and came out with some rope and a knife. Blaine was tying my hands and making a gag while the new guy came to take a look at me. I was trying to get away from Blaine but what the new guy said stopped me and I froze. "Is she some of the new merchandice your selling this week? She's hot I might have to buy her, I've always had a thing for pretty brunettes."

The look in this guy's eyes made me nervous. In just a few minutes he scared me more than Blaine and Cameron combined. He reached out to touch me and I panicked a little and took a step back which put me flush against Blaine who was trying to tye a gag so I could no longer scream. "Oh look man, you scared her enough she wants to be by me. Highly funny considering she spent the last few hours trying to get away from me. Maybe we should bring you with us." Blaine was laughing but I shook my head quickly showing I didnt want the guy to come with us.

"Don't worry beautiful I wont come with you, I have a girl here already and I want a little fun. That wont happen in that van with two other guys. Maybe next time though." I was relieved to know the creepy guy wasnt coming with us. 

Blaine thanked him for lending us the can before shoving me in and padlocking the doors from the inside of the van. He decided to drive and give Cameron a break. We backed out of the garage and continued heading south.

It ended up taking about three days to get to the final destination. I dont know how they did it but we crossed the mexican border about an hour ago. The guys stll havent untied me. They undo the gag so they can feed me but that's it. They dont trust me enough to untie me. We pulled up to what looked like a house that had a huge barn in the back. Cameron pulled up the driveway and parked at the end. He pulled me out of the car but I almost fell. My legs were numb from sitting so long in an awkward position and Blaine had to carry me inside. 

He took me downstairs to a basement that was full of cages. I wasnt sure what was going on until he had Cameron unlock one while he untied my hands and the gag. I was forced into the cage and locked in. I tried to get back out but they padlocked it. I cried but when I tried to scream nothing came out. On the ride here if I tried to scream they would hit me. I think the fear and violence I have been stuck in is why I cant talk. I've read about psychogenic voice disorders and sometimes if there is enough trauma you can temporarily lose your voice. 

Blaine sat there watching me a few minutes, probably curious about my lack of voice, before the doorbell rang and he had to go upstairs. Cameron came down and was unlocking empty cages and setting blankets inside. I wasnt sure what was going on until Blaine came down with a strange guy and another girl that looked just as scared as I was. 

The girl was put in a cage near mine while the strange guy filled out some paperwork. A number was placed on her cage and the paper was put in a drawer in the corner of the room and the guy left. Over the next couple days more and more girls were brought in until all of the cages were full and some had more than one. There were about fifty girls locked down here in total.

No girls came in for a few days after that. I wasnt sure what was going on. It was nervewracking not knowing what is going to happen to me. What was going to happen to all of us. The door to the basement opened and loud steps echoed down the stairs. It sounded like more than one person and that was confirmed when a group of guys came downstairs and started throwing cages open.