Lose Control Book 1

Lose Control Book 1

❝It is so hard to stay away from you, but I know I need too. But the thing is, I can't help myself around you. You make me lose all the control and senses I have.❞

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Summer in California is a time for thrills and adventure for a fun loving girl like Jessica. And, considering it's the last summer before heading off to college, she's determined to make it the best summer yet with beach parties, clubs, and tanning, not to mention hot guys! But, in her plans for a California adventure there were never any room for Talon, her brother's super hot and charming best friend. Coming back for the summer, he's a lot more to handle than Jess remembered him being. It's been a year, and since then she's forgotten how incredibly irresistible he is and the attraction they had for one another. But the year apart has changed more than just Talon. Jess herself is a lot more to handle with a new level of attractiveness that is maybe just too much for this guy. With the budding chemistry, Talon finds himself in a little deep with this newly blossomed beauty. No matter how strong the pull, he can't want her. . Or can he? Because after all, she is. . His best friend's little sister.