Saving Sawyer

Saving Sawyer

The author is millie_

Meet Sawyer Jameson. On the outside, she is a normal seventeen year old girl. She has nice friends, a charitable job and a loving family. She's beautiful, funny and easy to get along with. And just by looking at her, you'd think that she's the perfect girl, living in the perfect world. On the inside though, just waking up and moving on with day-to-day life is a struggle for Sawyer. Well aware of this fact, Sawyer's mother forces her to see a psychiatrist after school on a daily basis in order to cope with the two tragic events that occurred in her life one year prior. Though Sawyer detests having to see a psychiatrist, she knows that it is helping her slowly recover.     

When Graham Cambridge, known all over their small town in Massachusetts as being a spoiled rich kid, transfers from his elite Preparatory Academy and into Sawyer's high school, things quickly go from bad to worst. At least, that's what Sawyer's convinced herself of. What people don't know though is that Graham Cambridge's life is far from perfect and that he and Sawyer are alike in more ways than either of them could have ever even began to guess.     

Two completely different teenagers that maybe aren't so different after all are about to embark on a wild ride that neither of them could have expected. Can they help each other get past their demented previous tragedies? Or are their bygones too great to ever escape them? And will Sawyer ever truly be saved? Full of romance, tears, heartache and just a little bit of fate, the next few months will challenge both Sawyer and Graham they could have never seen coming in ways they never thought possible.     

And maybe, just maybe, something beautiful will come from it.