More Than A Silhouette

The author is thesilhouette7

PROLOGUE.  Being me isn't hard per say. But my life is no "walk in the park" either. I guess you could say it's a trial. With tribulations. Or... We can be completely honest and say IT'S CLICHE. But ultimately, it's all about love. This is the story of a 15 going on 16 year old girl named Carsyn.  She has been through everything you could imagine. School drama, family drama, love, death, crushes, secrets, exposure, new things... Or what most people call it, life.  On this journey through her complicated life, she meets the boy of her dreams. Andrew. She thinks it's almost too good to be true. He's smart, funny, tall, absolutely sexy, athletic, and has a personality to die for. As of recent events, Carsyn has become a trainer for the football team, where she meets Andrew. This summer, football camp might've been the best thing that's come Carsyn's way in a long while. Because of Andrew, of course. It was the start of a new chapter in her life. A chapter filled with a new lifestyle, a new school year, and most important of all, a new view on love. This story follows Carsyn on her romantic voyage for truth and love.

Author has unfortunately deleted this novel.