The Rich Girl & The Criminal

The author is XxMiss_SummerxX

Katarina Ashford "Kitty" for short. is the girl on the outside that has everything. Money, looks, glam basically she's the girl every other girl wants to be and every boy wants to date.  But on the inside Kitty is broken in more ways than one. Her mother barley knows she's there anymore, Her father walked out months ago and it's all because of the one day when her twin brother Kyle died. 

Derek Blake is the all around bad boy who hangs out with the wrong people and doesn't give a crap about anyone or anything. Derek may act hard but that's all it is just an act. Feeling responsible to look after his mother and two younger sisters after his father's death. Too do so he made a deal with the neighbourhood devil, For protection and cash in return for Derek to do legal jobs for him.

On a normal day they don't even  knowledge one another why would they He's the bad boy everyone fears and she's little miss perfect. But when Kitty and Derek get paired together on a life lesson project for school they find their selves making a video-Diary about their selves. Which means sharing their fears, Hopes, secrets and it also means spending six weeks together, Getting to know one another.  

As the Rich girl and the criminal get closer together,Secrets are shared, Lies are told ,loyalty is tested and life's are changed forever.

* Not Completed