Leap

Leap

"Did our kiss mean anything to you? I mean, if it didn't then I'll leave right now, but it sure as hell meant something to me." Cain confessed, as if fighting with himself as the rain pounded against his head, his hazel eyes glaring at her through the thick droplets which fell between them.  

"Cain...I-- ." Alana was speechless, confused and shocked all at the same time. He was falling in love with her. Alana could not believe her ears. The only problem was that she could not be with him now, if ever.

If anyone knew how wonderful, yet frightening it was to fall in love, it was definitely not Alana-May. Although she had been in a relationship months prior, which lasted for two years, she could not say that she was head over heels for her partner. She could say that she loved working at Perfect Events, but when arrested on the job, however, Alana's life takes an unpredicted turn, especially as new friends are introduced into her life. 

When, without any warning, she begins to fall hard for someone that she hadn't expected, what would she do? Trust her heart and take a chance, or run away in an attempt to hide from her feelings and maybe her only chance at true love as a result of seeing her many heartbroken friends?