Jc Caylen/dirty

"Fuck you Jc I don't want to fucking talk to you!" I screamed at him as I ran up the stairs to my room. "Riley get back here!" He yelled chasing after me. My head was spinning because of all the alcohol but I made it to the bedroom door before Jc grabbed me by the waist and slung me over his shoulder. "Put me down!!" I shrieked and beat on his back. He through me down on the bed making me grunt. "Fucking leave me alone Jc! All i was doing was having fun and you pulled me out of there!" "You were not just having fun you were hitting on other guys and grinding on them!" he screamed. "I was not! I was talking to guys and dancing! You're so fucking overprotective! Just go!!" "Im not overprotective i just don't what other guys trying to take advantage of my girlfriend because shes drunk!! he yelled frustrated. "Im not drunk. I've just been drinking a little." "A little? You drank half a bottle of Vodka!" "I'm fine! Now leave me alone you overprotective dumb ass." "That's it! I've had it with this bullshit! Every time we go to a party or the club all you want to do is get drunk and fuck other guys and I've had it! Its time for you to learn a lesson!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. I tried to back away but he held me in place and stripped off my skin tight black dress and my lacey black lingerie. "Here are the rules: No touching yourself, No dominance, and No moaning what so ever." "Oh and what if I do?" I tested him. He got close to my ear. "Don't." he said sending chills down my neck. he stripped off his close and then backed up a bit. He started to jerk off. I bit my lip. Grrrrr I can't do anything. He moaned making me want to. I want him. I wanted him in me now. I slowly reached my hand down to my clit but Jc saw and smacked my hand away. I was about to complain when he stuck two fingers in me. I grunted and he thrusted in and out. I wanted to moan badly but I didn't. Jc moved his head down between my legs and started sucking on my clit. I through my head back in pleasure. "Oh my god Jc!" I said slightly coming out as a moan. He stopped and looked up at me. "Was that a moan?" I shook my head rapidly. "Better hope not or else." He brought his head back down and swirled his tongue around my clit and then stuck his tongue inside me. I gasped at the pleasure I got from this and then he pressed his thumb to my clit and started rubbing little circles sending me over the edge. "JCCCC!!" I moaned loudly cumming in his mouth. He licked me clean and then sat up. "You broke the rules do you know what that means?" I shook my head. "It means you're not walking for awhile." he said then thrusting into me as hard as he could causing me to to scream out his name. He continued thrusting quickly as hard as he could making me moan. With every moan I let out he pounded into me harder. "Jc I'm g-gonna cum!" I moaned. "Let it out babe." he said in my ear before I let myself go all over him. He rammed into me harder and harder as I came and I wrapped my legs around him tightly. "Scream my name again Riley." He commanded. I couldn't speak I was to caught up in the pleasure. Jc squeezed my boob hard making me cry out, "JCC!!" He lifted my legs and thrusted a few more times before making both of us cum. I shivered with pleasure as he pulled out and laid down next to me. "Jc I'm sorry." I apologized panting heavily. "It's ok. I just need you to know I love you and I'm always afraid you're gonna leave me so I get overprotective. Im sorry." he panted. "You don't have apologize and I love you too. I promise ill tone it down if we go out again." He pecked my lips and I laid there snuggled in Jc's arms until I fell asleep.