Request 20 Alyssa

I was walking the through the hallway when I was knocked to the floor. my books flew across the floor. I got on my hands and knees to pick them up and met another hand. "Are you ok?" The boys asked as I took his hand and he pulled me to my feet. "Yea I'm fine." I said meeting the brown eyes of one of the most popular boys in school. Carter. "I'm really sorry Alyssa." He said. "Its ok." I half smiled. He knew my name? "No let me make it up to you." He smiled. "Make it up to me? What do you mean?" I asked unsure. "Come to my party tonight." He smiled. Is this a joke? "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yea why wouldn't I be." I blushed and shrugged. "So ill see you tonight?" He winked. I nodded. "Cool. Text me if you need a ride." He said writing his number on my notebook and rushing off. I freaked a little in my head and walked to my house. I did my homework, took a shower, and got ready. I wore a red sleeveless top with dark skinny jeans and black Vans. I put in a little makeup and curled my brown hair a little. once I thought I looked good I texted Carter and asked if he could pick me up. He said sure and that he'd be here in ten. The drive to his house was quiet aside from the radio. I started humming along and Carter smiled. We pulled up to his place and there were cars and kids everywhere. The music was blaring and there was a faint smell of alcohol when you walked in. I walked to the kitchen and got a drink. Some people were staring at me making me self conscious. I took my drink into another room. "Why are you here?" Bethany said. She was always a bitch to me. "Carter invited me." I said shyly. "As if he would ever invite you." She laughed. "Why wouldn't I?" Carter said coming up from behind me and intertwining our fingers. "Because you know loser like her don't belong with people like us." She said looking at our hands the whole time. "She's great. Maybe you just can't see past your gigantic ego to see how sweet and funny and beautiful Alyssa is." Carter said pulling me to an empty bedroom. "Im sorry about Bethany she's a real bitch." "Did you mean that?" I asked. "About how funny and sweet and beautiful you are?" he asked. I nodded. "Every word. Alyssa I've had a crush on you forever." "W-What?!" I nearly screamed. "Ive been to shy to tell you." He smile and looked down. I tilted his chin up and kissed him. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around my waist. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pressed my body to his. His hands drifted down. "Alyssa Will you be my girlfriend?" Carter asked pulling away. "Ive wanting nothing more since the day we met." I kissed him again. He picked me up by my waist and laid me on the bed. He climbed on top of me and trailed kisses up and down my neck. I moaned and his hand slipped under my shirt. He unhooked my bra and then pulled my shirt off. I let my bra slide down my arms. Carter mouth dropped a bit and he looked me up and down. "My eyes are up here." I giggled. He smiled and kissed me again and he caressed my breasts. He circled his fingers around my nipples making them hard. I tugged at Carter's shirt and he took it off. I rubbed my hands up and down his perfect body. I tugged at his pants and he threw them across the room. Next went my shorts and panties. I realized now that I was bare before him. I tried to cover up a little but Carter stopped me. "Babe you don't have to hide. You're beautiful." He said making me smile. I curled my fingers around the back of his neck and pulled him down again. He leaned over to the side table and pulled out a square silver package. He opened it with his teeth as I pulled his boxers down. He slipped the condom on and waited at my entrance. "Babe are you sure? This is you first time right?" I nodded. "Carter I want you to be my first." He smiled. "If it hurts to much let me no and ill go easier." He said. I nodded and he thrusted into me slowly but it hurt like hell. Hot tears ran down my cheeks. Carter wiped them away and stopped giving me a moment to adjust. once the pain eased a little I nodded telling him to continue. He thrusted into me quickly making me cry out. His eyes were shut in pleasure as he thrusted faster. The pain faded the faster he went. I moaned telling him that it didn't hurt and he took the cue to thrust harder. I moaned as he hit the perfect spot driving me crazy. "Right there babe." I moaned. He smirked and hit the same spot as fast an hard as he could. My nails left scratches down his back as I felt a spark in my stomach. I moaned his name loudly as I came. He came right after me filling the condom with warmth that soothed me. He pulled out slowly sending a wave of pleasure over my body. "How was your first time?" He panted. "Amazing." I said trying to catch my breath. He smiled. "Im glad my first was with you." He said. I gasped. "This was your first time too?" He nodded. "I was saving my first time for the perfect girl." He said pulling me into his chest. "I love you." He said. "I love you more." I smiled and fell asleep.