Request 29 Isabel

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this." I said to my best friend Kirsten. "Come on it'll be fun. Don't be such a scaredy cat." She laughed and pulled me towards the maze. The maze was always my least favorite because I mean HELLO! You could get lost and then what? Wait? I let Kirsten drag me in anyway and we walked around. Occasionally people would jump out at us making us scream but I was ok so long as I wasn't alone. After a whole people stopped jumping out and my nerves went down a little. "I think we're lost." I said quietly. "We aren't lost we just don't know exactly where we are." She smiled. "That's lost you dope." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Come on I think the exits this way." She said and sprinted off. Kirsten was a lot faster than me so I couldn't keep up. "Kirsten! Kirsten wait!" I yelled bit she was to far away to hear me. Now I was alone. Alone in some creepy, foggy, did I say creepy? Maze. I walked around some more hoping to stumble upon the exit. "You're ok. It's not even that scary when you think about it. In fact Kirsten probably waiting for you." I told myself. "Now all I have to do is-" "AUUUUGGGHHHH!" a boy jumped out of nowhere and yelled. I screamed and ran the other way. He chased after me and I started to freak out. I felt tears stream down my face and I turned the corner. Dead end. I turned back and saw him charging after me. I couldn't see his face behind the realistic pig mask he had on. I had nowhere to run so I dropped to the ground and held my knees to my chest. The boy ran in and stopped when he saw me. "Oh my god are you ok?" he asked ripping the mask off. He was gorgeous. His long brown hair was in a quiff and his brown eyes were the same as mine. "N-No I'm not." I said. He sat down next to me and rubbed my back. "I didn't mean to scare you that bad. My friends and I were making a video and I guess I got carried away. I'm sorry." he said staring at me. "Its ok." I sighed. he wiped my tears stains away. "You're to pretty to scare. I bet you look even prettier with a smile." He grinned. I smiled and blushed. "See even prettier." he smiled. I glanced up and saw he was staring at me with a more serious face. He brushed my curly hair back and leaned down. His lips touched mine for a few moments until I heard someone. "Wow I see why you ditched me." Kirsten laughed. "Oh um I just met him a minute ago." I said and realized I didn't even know the boys name. "Come on Isabel aren't you gonna introduce me to your friend." She smiled at me. She knew I'd blush. "I'm Cameron Dallas." He smiled and intertwined our fingers. He turned to face me and lifted my chin up. "And if you'd like. I could be your boyfriend." He smiled. I smiled and nodded. "Awh." Kirsten smiled. "Hey ill meet you by the exit in a couple minutes I need to tell my friends I'm leaving. If you want I can give you a ride home." he said. I looked at Kirsten. "If you don't go with him I will." she said. I smiled. "Ill see you there." I smiled. He kissed my cheek and ran off. "Lets go. Ill walk you to the exit and then I'm gonna go home so y'all can have alone time." She winked. I blushed and followed her to the exit. She waved goodbye and ran out to her car. A few minutes later Cameron came out and smiled at me. "Ok beautiful lets go get ice cream so we can get to no each other." He said and walked me to his car. We stayed out all night just talking. It was the best date of my life.