Request 19 Hannah

I could hear someone knock at the door so I got up and saw Sam, drunk. "Hey babe." He smiled. The smell of alcohol was so strong it burned my nose. "Sam you're drunk come here." I said taking his hand and pulling him to the couch. "Hey you know what we should do?" Sam whispered. "You should get some sleep is what you should do." I said. "Close. What I was thinking involved the bed too." I shook my head. "Sam no." "Why not? You love me don't you?" He questioned. "Of course I love you Sam I'm just not ready for one and for two you're drunk." "Whatever I knew I should've left you." He spat. I grabbed his arm and he turned around and slapped me. I cried and fell to the floor. Sam climbed on top of me and pulled at my clothes I wiggled and kicked from his grip. I knocked him off of me and ran out back. I didn't bother to grab any thing so I ran out in my pajamas and some socks. I ran a few blocks to Kians house. I pounded on his door crying my eyes out. I barely realized how cold it was until the wind blew. Kian opened the door half asleep. "Hey Hannah? Oh my god what's the matter?" He said pulling me into the warm house. "S-Sam." was all I could manage through my sobs. "Shhh it's gonna be ok." Kian got a look at the hand print Sam left on my cheek. His fists clenched and his nostrils flared. "Did he do this?" He asked harshly. I nodded. Kian ran out and slammed the door behind him. I heard him drive off as I sat in the living room alone. I heard someone come downstairs. It was Andrea. "Hannah what are you doing here it's after 2 in the morning?" She asked sitting next to me. "Was it Sam?" she asked. I nodded and sobbed into my hands. She rubbed my back and calmed me. We talk for a little bit. She mad me coffee and about a half an hour later Kian came back. "K-Kian where'd you go?" I asked. "To see Sam." He huffed. He sat down by Andrea. I noticed his red knuckles. "What did y-" he shook his head. "I don't wanna talk about it." He said. I nodded. "Im sorry to keep you guys up I just didn't know where else to go. Ill find somewhere else I don't want to burden you." They shook their heads. "You can stay in the guest room." Kian said. Andrea led me to the room and gave me some extra blankets. "Thank you." I smiled. "Anytime." Andrea smiled and left me to sleep. In the morning Andrea let me borrow some clothes and I went to Starbucks. I ordered my coffee and sat down. Someone tapped my shoulder and I craned my neck to see Sam. He hap a bested lip and a black eye. I jumped up and he grabbed my wrist. "L-let me g-go." I said shaky. "Please just listen to me." He said. I looked at his puffy red eyes. He had been crying. I sat down and distanced myself from him a bit. "Im so sorry. I was drunk and stupid. I never should have laid a hand on you and I swear ill never do it again. Hannah I can't live without you. I love you." He said tears flowing from his cheeks. I wiped his tears and cupped his cheeks. "Sam I forgive you. I love you so much." "I missed you." He half smiled. "I missed you too." I said before smashing my lips into his. After a while we pulled away for air and he intertwined out fingers. "I don't want to lose you again." he said pulling me into a hug. "I don't want to lose you either." I said.