chapter 6 - Breaking and entering

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for Emily, all rights go to MTV Teen Wolf.

Chapter 6

Emily's POV

I was sitting on the bleachers doing some school work, when I heard Coach Finstock blow his whistle. I looked up to see all the lacrosse players forming a line facing the goal.

"Jackson! Take a long stick today!" Coach said with enthusiasm.

I dropped my notebook in my bag, and started to look around for Scott and Stiles. I saw Stiles and waved at him with a smile, but he returned the gesture with a fake smile. I frowned at him as he turned and looked at Scott, who looked like he was about to crap himself. Something was definitely up with these two. I sat up in my seat as the practice started.

Coach blew the whistle, as each member of the team attempted to get past Jackson. I have to admit, aside from Scott and his new found "lacrosse abilities" Jackson is probably one of the best players on the team. I watched as he rammed into and blocked every player. It was finally Scott's turn, so I decided to cheer.

"Go Scott!" I cheered, clapping my hands and smiling widely at him.

He just sent me a nervous side glance, and took off. He started to run slowly towards the net, and didn't even have a second to do anything, because Jackson just rammed into him. I cringed as Scott fell to the ground.

"McCall, Hey McCall" Coach called out, while he walked over to him.

"You sure you still want to be first line McCall?" Jackson seethed,  smirking and walking back to his position. Jerk.

Coach walked up to him and started to laugh. "My-my grandmother can move faster than that--and she's dead. You think you could move faster than a lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?".

"Yes Coach." Scott answered.

The tone of his voice was making me anxious. I was now sitting on the edge of the bleachers, biting my lip hoping that he wouldn't transform in the middle of practice. I glanced over to Stiles who was watching him closely with a worried expression.

"Then do it again" Coach ordered menacingly.

I couldn't see Scott's eye's, but i don't think they were that warm dark brown color that I love.

"McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!" Coach Finstock chanted, raising his fist in the air for some reason.

"Oh crap" I muttered, glancing between Scott and Jackson. Scott was now back standing at the front of the line. I watched as Jackson squatted down in a defensive stance. These are the times in life where you just wish a random bus came out of nowhere and hit somebody. At least with the bus, Jackson wouldn't have to feel himself getting torn apart limb from limb by my own brother.

I watched as Scott took off towards Jackson. I stood up in the bleachers and cupped my hands together. Scott looked like he completely lost it as he ran towards Jackson, because when he hit him, Jackson went flying backwards, and landed on his shoulder. One of my hands flew up to my mouth in shock of what Scott just did. I made my way off the bleachers and started running towards Scott, who was cupping his ears as he fell to the ground. Stiles and I got to him at the same time, and I looked up to stiles with a "what do we do" expression.

"Scott?" He asked before grabbing onto his shoulders.

"I can't control it Stiles it's happening!" Scott rasped out.

"Right here, now?!" Stiles exclaimed while looking back at me with a worried expression.

"C'mon, get up." Stiles ordered while Scott grunted in pain. They took off in the direction of the locker room, while i stumbled after them in my heels.