chapter one

"Gosh! I can't believe they did this" I blurted out. I have just been transferred to a new school.My parents believes that a change of environment can help me loosen up a bit. "Stupid theory" I thought.
"Hey! watch where you're going" a voice said beside me. I had just bumped into someone who I suspect to be a sixteen year old, a little taller than I am and very good looking. I really don't understand why arrogant guys should be blessed with this feature. " Whatever"I said rolling my eyes. My parents and relatives describe me as mannerless and emotionless but I honestly don't care what they think. He looked at me with disbelief and disgust. I decided to ignore him and keep moving.
"Welcome miss Cassy" l looked over to where the voice was coming from. It was the principal, a man in his early thirties with scanty hair and large eyeballs.He was of average height. l rolled my eyes" yeah!". He kept smiling like that's all he's been programmed to do. " Let me show you to your new class" he said stretching his hand to show me the way.We stopped at a very beautiful large class which has senior secondary school 3 written neatly and boldly on the top corner of the door. " Good morning class" I heard Mr James say. Everyone stood up to acknowledge the principal's greeting. You have a new student and she will be joining you from today.
"Introduce yourself" he said facing me. "Hi! My name is Cassy"I said emotionlessly. I could feel the hot glare I got from my new classmates. I hated being new. " Take your seat,miss Cassy" Mr James said pointing to a seat located near a window. I walked over to my new seat and just then I saw the boy I bumped into. "Can this day get any worse" I blurted out.

Hi guys. Here is my new story. I hope you enjoy it. Comment on this and let me know of what you think of it. Thanks.