Chapter seven

William's pov
  It's been long since I have been anxious to see someone. The truth is I don't like remembering because of the sad memories . It's been two good hours since class had started and I still haven't seen Cassy. "Hi!" a familiar female voice said beside me. I looked anxiously to see the owner of the voice. It was no other than Cassy . I really can't comprehend how she always manages to look attractive in our boring uniform.

  "What! You look like you've just seen a ghost"she teased. "I just miss your bitchy behaviour"I said grinning. "What!"she yelled back playfully.

***
"Let's go check our grade for our project"she said anxiously. "Okay"I replied. I followed her to the computer laboratory because that was the only place where we were allowed to use our phone without having to wait for lunch time or a free period. "wow! Cassy squealed. "What happened"I asked looking so lost and confused.
  "Check the school's website" she replied. "Wow! We got an A in our project". I was so happy to the extent that I pulled her in a big hug. Immediately, I saw a swift change of emotion in her. From being happy
and excited, she became timid and terrified.

"Are you okay" I heard myself say to her. She was obviously scared and now was now sweating profusely. Before I could say another word, she ran away. I guess she has the habit of running away.
  I ran after her to make sure she was okay but once again, I couldn't meet up.

***
Cassy's pov
  Cassy! Cassy!! Williams has been calling my name for the past few minutes. I can hear my name faintly  as I walked faster. I had  stopped running and have settled down in a secluded area.

  "Cassy! What happened? I've been looking for you. What is wrong,  Cassie?" Williams said coming closer to where I was sitting." I-l " I stammered."calm down, Cassie and tell me what exactly is wrong" Williams said trying to console me.

  "Few years ago, something happened in my past when I was much younger.l was abused sexually by my uncle. I told my mum but she refused to believe me and shun me. That is why I detest my parents." By now,I was already sobbing uncontrollably.  " That's why I was so scared when you hugged me. It brought back those bad memories I had when I was being abused".
   " It's okay. You are safe now." He whispered patting me carefully on my back. "It's okay. Let's get you home." Williams said helping me get up.

***
"Miss Cassy! Miss Cassy!"Kelvin said trying to wake me up. "What happened?" I asked Kelvin."You were brought home on the back of a young man" Kelvin said. "OMG!" My eyes widened at such realization. "You were asleep when he brought you home. He said he's name is Williams" Kelvin continued.
   "OMG, how am I going to face him now"I said pacing all about. Come to think of it,I am really comfortable with Williams. He's the only one apart from Kev, I opened up to. I really hope I have not made a mistake.