Chapter Two

"What a day"I slumped into my chair. I had just got back from school and now in my empty mansion. My parents are not always around due to their busy lifestyle."not like I care anyway" I said trying to convince myself. "Kelvin! Kelvin!! "I yelled. Yes, I was another rich spoilt kid. Kelvin has been with us for very long now and he's more like a fatherly figure to me. " Yes miss, you called for me"said Kelvin coming out of his room."Can you get me a glass of water?". I said trying to hide my real intention. I actually wanted to talk to someone and he's the only one who cares to listen."okay,miss. Anything else? You look worried. Is anything the matter?"Kelvin spat out. I knew he noticed. I was mentally fist pumping the air. "Can't I just run away from this house?" I blurted out. "No, miss. It's just a matter of time before all these things fade away" he replied not really understanding what I was referring to but I was grateful for his undivided attention he gives to me anytime I begin to rant about my problems. "Thanks kev" was all I could say. I felt so relieved now.
I actually act so mean and that's how people think of me but deep down I am just a hurt sweet innocent girl at least that's how Kelvin describes me. " If you would excuse miss. I need to go fetch you a glass of water" Kelvin said jolting me out of my deep thought. I groaned as I recall the unpleasant experience I had in school a while ago. I have always been an A grade student but my parents had never patted me on the head to say well done." Not that I need it anyways"I rolled my eyes.

Hy guys . There is another chapter. I know it's short but I promise the next one will be more lengthy. Tell me what you think about the story. And don't forget to vote. God bless.