chapter three

The jingling of the bell brought me back to reality. I was at the back at school. All eyes have been feeding on me ever since Kelvin dropped me at the main gate. " Really! Not again" I whined. I sat on my designated seat waiting for my subject teacher to come in. " Hey! New girl we meet again"I turned to direction from which the voice was coming from. Only to see my worst nightmare. Yes! The guy I bumped into. I rolled my eyes and faked a smile. I am quite sure he figured out that I don't like him. " Yeah! Whatever" I replied. He looked at me with a face that spells surprise. " Wow! What an attitude! Well , my name is Williams." He introduced." I'm so honored to meet you" I replied sarcastically, obviously faking my smile so he get the hint that
I don't care. He smiled and then frowned. He was about saying something when the subject teacher came in. " You are so bitchy, Cass" He whispered. I smirked at nickname he had sorted for me. Though I really wanted to insult him in return but I had to reconsider the fact of getting punished and that will just attract more attention. I have always wanted attention but not from this people but my parents . He had a smirk on his face which made me defeated . I badly wanted slap the smirk off his face but I was distracted by the teacher's voice. " Today we are looking into histogram"

***
The bell had just been rung for lunch time. I actually went to the cafeteria to get my lunch and after eating, I noticed that ever since I got here , I haven't really explored the school. I got up and went to sixth floor. Did I forget to mention how enormous my school is ? I came across an old music room. My curiosity got the best of me so I entered to see what else was inside the room. As soon as I got in, I could tell that the room was once beautiful. " Are you stalking me?" I was startled by the voice. I was relieved and at the same time pissed off when I saw it was Williams. " Whatever! I wonder why I see you everywhere" I replied with an emotionless mask on face.
" You know what! I'm not just ready for your tantrum" he said then walking out when he suddenly stopped. " Oh my God!!! " I yelled. The door could not open. I might have mistakenly activated the jam key and only those from outside could open it.
He started banging the door so hard but I knew it was hopeless. The classrooms were just too far from here . " Gosh! I should have known you are nothing but trouble" he yelled at me. " Oh really? It's not like it's intentional. Why would I ever want to be stuck here with you. Just doesn't make sense to me" I yelled back.
Suddenly, he slumped and fell to the ground. After some time he sat up, resting his back to the door and bringing his knees closer to him. I could read fear in his eyes . I was so horrified, I didn't know what to do. At this moment, I didn't even remember I didn't like him. I was so worried so I sat beside him and asked," are you okay?" He didn't reply I felt stupid for asking when he obviously wasn't okay. My thoughts were interrupted when I saw him shivering ." My mum died like this" immediately I heard this, I was so startled. I kept quiet so he could open up more me . " My dad friends or should I say enemies came to the house one day . My mum quickly hid me in our large wardrobe and went to attend to the visitors. My mum was beaten and molested." He began to sob uncontrollably. They killed her Infront of my very eyes. I couldn't do anything to help her . If only I had done something, she wouldn't have died." He sobs again
"It's okay, Williams. There was nothing you could have done"I said squeezing his hand gently. He pulled his hand violently from my grip. " I could have raised an alarm. I could have fought by her side." I could see how badly this was hurting him. " Just like today I was locked up in a dark room. It was then I realized this was the reason he was panicking.
" You have been killed if you had raised an alarm" I said trying to comfort him.
" You know nothing about me, okay?" He snapped at me. I was so surprised with the sudden change of emotion. Just then the door was opened by unsuspecting bunch of students who were there to re arrange the room for the newly organised music department. Williams stormed out of the room ignoring my presence.

Hy guys . Comment on this and let me know what you think about this chapter. And also vote. Thanks.