Chapter ten

Recently, I have been so curious about Williams mother's death. Questions like " what about his father? What could have conspired between his father and his father's friends for them to be so furious enough to kill his mother? " I don't how to ask him but I really want to...."hey!" I called out to Williams signaling for him to stop automatically putting a pause to my flowing thoughts. He did stop so I took my time to walk to his place... Feeling myself.. "Now is not the time ,Cassy"I mentally face slapped myself.

" ummm, I was actually curious about  something but I don't know if you will be okay with me..." And I got interrupted again but this time by Williams
" sorry, but can we talk later? Need to see Roseline right now or did you happen to see her?
Wow! I was so shocked. Why do I feel like I have been slapped in the guts.
" oh!I  haven't seen her this morning "
" okay, I guess I should get going ,thanks" leaving me on the spot as I stood like I was  wired to the spot.

Karen's POV
" Roseline! Roseline!! I heard my name and turned with a sure hint of who called me. I wonder why Williams is here. In the midst of my extreme curiosity,  I fully faced Williams while trying to strike a calm posture. "Hi!" I replied not really knowing what to say and what not to.

" can we talk? " he said breaking the awkward silence. "Yeah!" As I nod in approval . My heart Skipped a beat as he began to a secluded area giving me the hint that I am to follow him. I look down at her intertwined hands . I heaved a breath of relief as I take this as a sign that he wants to make peace.

" ummm" he said not sure how to start . He gestured for me to sit before he continued. I looked at the small barricade a little separated from the main floor and sat . Williams took his seat beside me before he continued. "I know I have been a jerk " he cleared
his throat. "I didn't realize as I clouded by  my own anger. I felt I was the right one. I'm sorry. You were always there for me and I ignored the fact that you also have your own burden but still I want to know why you did it"  he said as I can see a glint of high seriousness declared in his eyes.
" Actually, when we started dating. It was all sweet and all . I really adored you and still do" I paused to see if  I would get any reaction from him but it didn't or if he did , he did a good job of hiding it well. "  I have had your attention when you needed to open up to me but not when I need your company. When you get angry, you transfer your aggression on me not withstanding whether your friends was there or not. Dayo saw this and got curious about my personality and we became best of friends . I never dated him but the day my grandmother died...."

What? Your grandmother died? Where was I ?"he interjected with eyes wide with horror. It seem he was about to cry any moment. It was only then realized that he had his head bowed all through until  my latest reveal which prompted him pop his head up.
" yes, so I went to him and he was the first in our school to know about it"
" You mean everyone knew except for me" he interrupted again
" yeah!  I was so brokenhearted when she died because she died of  a painful death on her  sick bed. I was so fond of her even more than my parents. I ran to him that fateful day but I called you first and your life was unreachable. Then I went to Dayo and he consoled me  that was when you came and you met me in his arms. I tried explaining but you wouldn't let  me and hurriedly walked away. I went to your hostel but then I found out you had withdrawn from our school "

Hey people, super sorry about the late update. Yes, I know its been so long. Been so busy , will try my best to keep updating frequently henceforth... And super grateful for your loyalty, thanks to everyone kept on waiting for every update ...thanks guys love y'all and don't forget the hit the star gently... Muahhhhh