Twenty Eight

It's Tuesday morning, it's 9 o'clock, and Ashley just texted me, so I open it.

Ashley: Turns out I'm 13 weeks/ 3 months and one week pregnant.

I text back as quick as possible.

Emma: OH MY GODS. That's amazing.

Ashley: Thanks. Only 6 more months until I'm a mom and your brothers a dad and your an aunt!

Emma: I KNOW!!!!

I put my phone in my pocket after I finish typing so I can finish packing. I hear a knock on my door. "Come in." I say and zip up my suitcase. "Hey Emma." A voice says and I instantly know it's Ethan. "Hey E." I say and roll my suitcase over to my door.

"So, Gray and I have decided that we are going to take you to Disneyland today." He tells me and I whip my head around to look at him. "Wait, really?" I ask surprised. "Really." He says and shows me the tickets.

"Okay. I'll go get dressed." I say and walk to my closet. "Alright. Gray and I will be playing with NJ." He says and walks out and closing my bedroom door. I walk over to my summer clothes and grab my clothes and shoes.

I take off my pajamas and bra and underwear. I put a new bra and underwear on, then I put on my clothes. I am wearing a gray Ariel sleeveless shirt, black ripped jeans, black converse, a Cinderella watch and I have a Disney phone case on and I put Tinkerbell nail decals on my nails.

 I am wearing a gray Ariel sleeveless shirt, black ripped jeans, black converse, a Cinderella watch and I have a Disney phone case on and I put Tinkerbell nail decals on my nails

I walk out of my closet and into my bathroom. I brush my teeth, and my hair; I wash my face; I floss; and use my mouth wash. After that I put my hair into a blonde messy bun.

 After that I put my hair into a blonde messy bun

I walk out of my bathroom and into my bedroom. I grab my makeup bag and walk out of my room and out into the hallway. As I walk to the living room I ask, "Do you want me to do my makeup in the car or can I do my makeup here?" I ask them.

"Do your makeup here." Ethan says and Grayson gives me two thumbs up. "Okay. Thank you." I say and run back into my room. I do my makeup as fast as possible. I end up with a cat eye makeup look.

I grab my phone that was charging and walk back out of my room

I grab my phone that was charging and walk back out of my room. "I'm ready." I say loudly. "Alright." I hear Grayson answer back. I continue to walk down the hallway and I see Ethan and Grayson standing by kitchen table.

"Come here NJ." I say and pick her up. NJ is going to be staying at Aliyah's until we come home from Disney. Ethan opens the door and I walk out with NJ. I knock on Aliyah's door and she opens it. "Hey Emma." She says smiling at NJ.

"Hey Aliyah. Here is NJ." I say giving her NJ. "And here is her stuff." I here Grayson say behind me. "Alright. Go have fun." She says with a smile. "Alright. Bye Aliyah." I say. "Bye." She says and I run down the hall.

------------------

It's Wednesday morning. It's 8 o'clock and I'm saying bye to Ethan and Grayson. "Bye Gray." I say and hug him tight. "Bye Emma. Have fun, but not too much fun." He says and gives me a look that say 'You better not hurt Ethan.' I give him the 'I would never hurt him' look.

I walk over to Ethan and hug him tight. "I'll see you soon, Ethan." I say and squeeze him even tighter. "I'll be counting down the days." He replies and kisses me. When we stop kissing I say, "Alright Aliyah's probably waiting for me." I say and walk towards the door with suitcase and carry-on.

"Bye." They both call and I smile as I open the door and close it once I'm out of the apartment. I walk next door to Aliyah's apartment and as I'm about to knock she opens the door. "Ready to go?" I ask her with a smile. "Yep." She says with a smile.

We walk towards the elevator and Aliyah pushes the button. I'm wearing a red cropped top with a blue sweatshirt on top, with black ripped jeans, red vans, rose gold beats around my neck and I have eyelashes case on my phone.

 I'm wearing a red cropped top with a blue sweatshirt on top, with black ripped jeans, red vans, rose gold beats around my neck and I have eyelashes case on my phone

We step in and Aliyah pushes the lobby button. "Emma?" She asks. "Yes?" I answer. "When you get married, are we still going to be best friends?" She asks again. "Of course. Why wouldn't we be?" I reply. 

"Because you'll have a husband, you'll be in college, you'll have kids at some point and you'll be to busy to be with me." She tell me with a sad expression on her face. I'm flabbergasted that she thinks I'll flat out leave her like that.

"I would never ever flat out leave you like that." I tell her and walk over and hug her. "It's nice to know that, Em." She tells me with a smile and hugs me back. The elevator dings and the doors open. We stop hugging and walk out into the lobby.

We walk out into the LA streets and walk up to a car that has an Uber sign on it. "Hello?" Aliyah ask tapping on the window. "Are you Aliyah Grace?" The man asks when he rolls it down. "Yes I am." Aliyah says and I open the back door.

The man gets out of the car and open the trunk for us. He takes our luggage and puts it in the back. We both get in and buckle up.

-----------

We're about to lift off the ground and fly to Georgia. Aliyah got us first class seats and the flight is 4 hours and 20 minutes long.