Fifty Four

It is December 24, 2018, which means it's Christmas eve, and we got back from our Bora Bora trip about fourteen hours ago. Tonight at 5 o'clock everyone is meeting at my mom and dad's house.

It is currently 3 o'clock and I'm going to start getting ready. Autumn went home and now it's just the three of us in the apartment. Tonight Luke, Ashley, London and I are staying at my parent's house and Ethan, and Grayson are staying at their parent's house.

---------------

It's 4:45 and I'm ready to go. I'm wearing a red sleeveless dress with red converse. I have all my earrings in, I have some light makeup on and I painted my nails.

 I have all my earrings in, I have some light makeup on and I painted my nails

Ethan and Grayson are apparently in my living room waiting to leave

Ethan and Grayson are apparently in my living room waiting to leave.I grab my bag with all my clothes and I walk down the hall from my bedroom, and down the stairs. They're both sitting at the island drinking something. "Ready?" I ask and they turn their heads.

"You look gorgeous, Emma." Ethan says to me. "You look very pretty, Em." Grayson comments. "Thank you! Now, we should get going before my mom has our heads because we're going to be late." I tell them.

---------------

I just pulled into my mom and dad's driveway and park the car. We're about five minutes late, so I'm a tad bit scared for my mom's reaction. "Let's get this show on the road!" I say and take the keys out of the ignition.

We all get out and Ethan grabs my hand. We all walk up to the front door and I open the door using my free hand. When I open the door, I hear laughter and happy voices. I think everyone that was supposed to come is here already, because I saw a bunch of cars.

There is supposed to be 26 people here tonight, excluding Ethan, Grayson and I, so it might get a little bit hectic. The people that are coming tonight are: Matthew, Grace, James, Dylan, Mom, Dad, Luke, Ashley, London, Grandma Sally, Grandpa Paul, Alex, Lisa, Sean, Cameron, their Grandma, their Grandpa, their Aunt Theresa and Uncle Mark, Christian, Riley, Shane, Thalia, Aliyah, Jason, and Piper. (I know Christian, Riley, and Shane have different parents, but just go with it)

I'm extremely excited to Aliyah, because I have not seen here in 4 months and I miss her SO FREAKING MUCH. Anyway, we walk down the hallway that leads to the two living rooms, kitchen, and dining area.