Thirty Four

Today is Monday, June 25, 2018 and Ethan and I are going to taste wedding cakes. I know I had an appointment at Carlos Bakery, but I decided to cancel that and to just go to some place in Hollywood.

Ethan and I agreed to go to Delicious Arts Custom Cakes Bakery. I'm wearing floral off the shoulder top, a lace skirt and nude heels.

 I'm wearing floral off the shoulder top, a lace skirt and nude heels

I walk into the bathroom so I can clean my new tattoo. I gently wash it, I pat it dry, and put non-scented ointment on it. After I do that I walk out of the bathroom and grab my phone from where it is charging.

 After I grab it, I walk out of my room. It's about 11:32 and we have an appointment at noon. 

----------

I am currently in my room about to change my clothes. We just got back from cake tasting and Ethan and I decided on a vanilla cake, with vanilla buttercream. I grab a shirt, pants, and shoes. I take off my old clothes and put on the new ones.

I am wearing a yellow cropped top, light wash jeans, black low top Converse and I put my hair into a bun before I tie a white bandanna around my head.

After I change I walk out of my clothes and my bedroom. I walk into the living room and I see Grayson cooking something. "Whatcha cooking, Gray?" I ask him. "Speego with bolognese." He tells me with a smirk.

"Sounds delicious." I say and walk over to the island. I sit down on the chair and check my phone. "Do you want to go to the beach today?" Grayson asks me out of the blue. "Sure." I ask looking up from my phone. 

"Can you go ask Ethan if he wants to come?" He asks. "Okay." I ask and get off the chair and walk towards the bedrooms. Ethan's door is open, so I walk in. He is sitting on his bed reading a book. "Gray wants to know if you want to go to the beach." I tell him.

"I'll go." He says looking up from the book he's reading. "Okay, get you swim suit bottoms on." I tell him, while walking out of the room. I walk back into the kitchen and tell Grayson that Ethan is coming to the beach. 

"Okay, let's go get ready." Grayson says turning off the sauce. Grayson and I walk into the hall with the bedrooms and we go our separate ways. I walk into my closet and grab a two piece bathing suit.

It is a black and white poka-dot two piece. The top has a haltered neckline, with a peplum bottom and the bottoms are just like any other bikini bottoms.

After I get my swimsuit on, I put on shorts and I pack my bag with closet and things I will need for the beach, like my book and towel and earbuds

After I get my swimsuit on, I put on shorts and I pack my bag with closet and things I will need for the beach, like my book and towel and earbuds. After I finish putting my stuff into my bag I walk out of my room and it the hallway of bedrooms.

I walk down the hallway and into living room. The drive to the beach we go to is 34 minutes and it's called Manhattan Beach. Ethan and Grayson are standing by the apartment door, with their backpacks and NJ on her leash.

This will be her first time at the beach and I really excited to see how she'll act.

------------

We just got back from the beach and I just remembered that in the morning we are flying to San Francisco for Ryan and Autumn's graduation. "We have to pack for our flight." I tell them, while walking towards the bedrooms.

"We both already packed while you and Luke were getting your tattoo." Ethan tells me. "That reminds me, where is Luke? I haven't seen him since this morning." I ask them. "He went to Aliyah's, so he could spend time with Ashley." Grayson tells me.

"Thank you for telling me." I say with a smile and walk into my room, so I can pack. I grab all the clothes that I will wear on an everyday basis and I grab the outfit that I am wearing to the graduation.

After I pack my clothes, I pack my shoes and jewelry.  After that I walk out of my clothes and over to my vanity. I take my makeup travel bag with all the makeup I need and than some. After I do that I pack toothbrush, deodorant, etc.

After that I pack my carry-on. I have my books, laptop and charger, more toiletries, my second phone charger, etc. I finished packing so I walk back into the living room area where Ethan and Grayson are.

"I'm going to Aliyah's." I tell them. "Alright, have fun." They both say in unison. I open the door and walk out. I close the door and walk five to her apartment. I knock on the door and Luke answers. "Hey Luke." I say as I walk inside.

"Hi Emma." He says and I see Ashley sitting on the couch watch REAL HOUSE WIVES OF NEW JERSEY! "OH MY GODS, I love this show." I say and run over to the couch, and sit next to her. Once I sit down I realize someone's missing.

"Where's Aliyah?" I ask. "Oh, she went to the super market." Ashley tells me. "Kay." I say and just focus in on the house wives.

----------

It's 4 in the morning and we are all about to leave for the airport. Ashley, Ethan, and Grayson are coming with Luke and I. My mom and dad are meeting us there. I am wearing a knotted striped black and white top, jean short, light blue heels and a black choker with necklace.

 I am wearing a knotted striped black and white top, jean short, light blue heels and a black choker with necklace

I grab my carry-on, my phone, and my suitcase. I walk out of my room and down the hallway. Everyone is waiting for me, and I feel kind of bad, but to be fair usually waiting on them.