Chapter 1: I fuck with you girl.

"Yeah that shit there should set chu' straight." Talez said tossing a sandwich bag full of a pure white substance on the table.

Looking up from the phone, I took a look at the bag. "Man this shit ain't nowhere near 10 fuckin' kilos, stop fuckin' playing B!" I snapped.

"chill." he said pouring baking soda in the dark colored pot over on the stove. "I'll give you the rest once you move the weight you got."

"This ain't the shit we usually do!" I said sitting back in the old desk chair.

"I know." he said in a calm voice, stirring up the pot without turning around. "But that's some New shit. Some A-1 shit. Some triple A-1 shit."

"So what is this shit man?" I said staring at the bag full of whitish-grayish substance.

Turning around and removing his facial mask, he the chair from up under the table. He sat down across from me and Sat up to where his face would be exposed by overhead light shining in front of us. "That's that China white."

"China white?" I said raising an eyebrow

"Yeah." He said licking his lips. Even though the room was quite dark, his light green eyes sparkled like hell.

"School me?" I said looking at him in his eyes.

He laughed. "I can't tell you that. Its a secret." he said smiling and winking his eye.

"Whatever man" I said laughing and throwing my hand up in his face

"Look," he said getting up out his chair, "it seem like to me you ain't ready for this shit. So I'm just gone give you the usual." he said picking up the black duffle bag and throwing it over his shoulder.

"Aight." I said tapping my nails onto the table.

"The fuck goin on?" Spade said walking in with the phone up to his ear.

Spade was my homie. Kinda like my brother. well that's what very little people thought.  We wasn't blood but that you might as well say so.

Spade's real name Sanchez, but in the streets it's Spade.

Spade was 3 years older than I was. he was Black and Puerto Rican like Talez. He was about 6'3 and had light brown eyes. He had black hair with short curls in them.

Spade always wore his gold slugs; top and bottom. He had a little cut under his lip from when he got jumped by some money hungry ass niggas about 2 years ago.

Even though spade and I were "brothers and sisters", we had a connection. A connection that was stronger than brother and sisterly love.

"My nigga Spade. what's hannin?" Talez said reaching his arm over the table to dap up spade.

"What's good." Spade said doing the handshake with Talez. "Y'all got the shit together or nah?" Spade said looking at me, but was directing that towards Talez.

"Yeah, it's right here." Talez said taking the bag off his shoulder.

After Looking at Spade then the bag, I reached for the it.

"I got it." Spade mouthed as He grabbed the bag and signaled me head out.

Without hesitating, I walked over to the leather black couch, grabbed my purse, and headed out the door.

Less than 10 minutes spade came out to the car.

"You know I be havin' shit to do. so why you trippin mami?" He said to one of his lil hoes on the other end of the phone as he opened his door.

"Yeah I know that but still. I be having other shit to do besides being all booed up nshit." He said to the person on the phone, looking at me, pointing to the dashboard.

I opened the dashboard and there laid a thick stack of money held in a pink rubber band and KAY jewelry box.

I grabbed the money and sat it in my lap and sat the jewelry box in between my legs.

"Look when you realize that ima street nigga," he said standing straight up, "hit my line aight? check." he said as he hung up and tossed his phone in the seat.

"What was all that about?" I said taking the rubber band off my stash

"The usual." he said as he popped the trunk

"Why won't you stop spending so much time with me so you can have time to spend with us thotties?" I said smiling, counting my money.

"Because" he said putting the black duffle bag in the trunk, "I don't need these hoes. I need you."

"Oh really?" I said as I continued to count my money.

"Yeah for real man." he said getting into the car.

I continued to count my money.

"You more important than these hoes, know what I'm sayin'.." he said looking over at me.

"Man look at me fool, I'm telling you some shit." he said moving my face to his by moving my chin with his index and thumb.

"You come first you hear me?"

I nodded.

"You the lil' princess and I'm the Prince. fuck these peasant hoes. You the only girl I trust. if ain't no other girl gone ride, I can gladly say I know you are. And that's why I fuck wit you girl" He said looking at me with those chocolatey diamond eyes.

"you hear me?" he said poking out his bottom lip.

I laughed. "Yes I hear you, Sanchez."

He smiled. "Good." he said turning on the car. "See man I fuck wit you girl."