[08] Childhood Memories

Stiles' POV

After hearing the mega roar that came from my best friend, Lydia and I finally made our way to the car crush where we found Scott, Kelsey, and Malia back in her human form. Huh, it worked, Scott actually did it. I'm so proud of him. Not long after, Isaac and Allison appeared. "Kelsey, I heard you scream? Are you okay?" A worried Isaac asked Kelsey, immediately rushing over to her side.

Kelsey didn't say anything back to Isaac, instead she just jerked herself away from him. Which is when I noticed the slight smear of blood on her face and her clutching her shoulder. What happened to her? Did she fall over or something? I was about to help Kelsey to her feet when Lydia opened her mouth. "I think we should take Malia to your dad."

"Uh yeah, he'll know what to do." I replied, not really paying much attention, my mind is taking me elsewhere. Part of me is wondering what's going on between Kelsey and Isaac, and the other is wondering if I'll ever be able to read again without having a panic attack. I swear I'm going out of my freaking mind. I've literally tried everything to shut the door to my mind, nothing's happened.

I can't think of anything else to do that will help. I haven't had a good nights sleep in god knows how long because of the stupid recurring nightmares, I've literally had to force myself awake from them. And what scares me even more is that sometimes I don't even know what's real and what isn't. I'm just really thankful for the other day when Scott and Kelsey helped me with my panic attack, I honestly don't know what I'd do without them both. They're the only two people in my life that I would die for, besides my dad of course.

If anything were to happen to them, not only would I be lost, I'd be devastated. I don't think there's ever been a day where we haven't been around each other, and I hope there never will be. Scott and Kelsey mean the world to me. We've been through everything together, thick and thin.

There's no way anyone can break our friendship, not even if they tried, we'd always find away back to each other. Sure we've had arguments in the past, but they we're basically pointless and we've always apologized in the end. "He's back at the station right?" Scott asked, bringing me out of my thoughts. "Uh, yeah he should be." I nodded.

"Great, well maybe they also have some spare clothes they could lend Malia, she might get cold just wearing that jacket on her shoulders." Lydia mentioned. Oh god, right, I completely forgot Malia was naked. "I'm sure they do, I have a blanket in the trunk of my Jeep as well so, that should help." I brought up.

"Okay, Stiles if you take Malia to the station, Lydia and I will meet you there." And just after that, Kelsey got up and left without a word. Okay what the hell is going on? And what's up with Kelsey, she seems so off today, and more than usual. She's letting her anger take over. It's got to be something to do with Isaac, right? I mean what else could it be?

Nothing get's her more pissed off than Isaac or Allison. "Isaac!" Allison shouted as Isaac ran after Kelsey. Oh great, now they're going to end up having another argument. Why did Isaac bother to run after her anyway, clearly she doesn't want to talk to him, otherwise she would've answered him when he asked her if she was alright earlier.

Man, Isaac must've done something really bad to make Kelsey react this way. "Stiles, you should take Malia now." Scott said sternly as he glanced at a slightly shivering Malia. Alright, I'll take Malia to my dad, he'll sort her out. And then after dads finished with Malia at the station, he can take her to see Mr Tate - I think Malia would really like that after everything she's been dealing with. Lydia and Scott scurried off to find Scott's bike, while I helped Malia up from the ground. Glancing at Allison, she was still stood in the same spot, and it didn't look like she was planning on moving any time soon. "Hey, you okay?" I asked her.