Imagine #5 (Requested)

A/N: This is and imagine requested by Stefan_Damon_IYU so thanks for requesting!

Ash's POV:

You headed over to your boyfriend Damon's house for a drinking night. You had been drinking for a couple of hours already and were both drunk out of your head already. You were both dancing and singing with a bottle of bourbon in each of your hands. You grinned and said to Damon, "Can we do your sexy dance?". Damon did his famous smirk and said "Of course we can Ash ". You both start doing the 'sexy dance'. You both were laughing and having fun before it was interrupted by the door being opened. You both turned your heads to see Stefan and Elena. "What's going on here?" Stefan said. "You should both stop drinking you've had enough" Elena added. You scoffed. "Oh look it's the party police!" Damon said which made you giggle. "Can you leave?" you asked. Damon smirked "Yes please leave". "No, why don't we all have a party?" Elena said. "I'm not to sure about that" Stefan said. "You know what baby bro? I think you should let your hair down for once in your life. Your hero hair will be there when you get back" Damon said. You all smirked and you gave Elena and Stefan a drink and you all had a great night, but a terrible morning over the hangover.

A/N: Thanks Stefan_Damon_IYU for the request hope you liked it!!!