Imagine #12

Imagine he hits you.....

Y/N POV:

"Y/N why do you have to always accuse me of loving Elena!!" Damon shouted. You were having a fight because you saw him with Elena looking pretty cosy. They hadn't kissed or anything they were just cuddling. "I'm insecure because she's better than me and that makes me feel worthless and non-existent to you when you're with her all the time cuddling!" you shouted back. He looked angry now, it really scared you. "What am I supposed to do? Stop talking to her because of you?" he shouted even louder. "Well if you really loved me then you would!" you really regretted saying that, you knew he loved you. But you were not expecting what happened next. Damon hit you in the face. You fell to the floor because he was a vampire and you were only a human. You were in shock, and so was he. Tears were pouring down your face. You stood up and looked at Damon who's eyes were tear filled. You ran out the door ignoring Damon's calls. You got into your car and drove to your apartment you could barely see because of your tears. You were sobbing all the way to your house and you sobbed even louder when you lied down on your bed. Does he love me? Why would he do that?. You cried yourself to sleep that night.

Third Person POV:

Tears were rolling down Damon's face. He started throwing stuff at the wall while sobbing. Why would he do that? She's the love of my life and now I lost her forever....

A/N: Let me know if you guys want a part 2!