Imagine #6

Imagine you're a Youtuber and you hit a million subscribers........

Y/N POV:

You were a Youtuber for about 3 years now and you were nearly at a million subscribers. You were a beauty guru but you did some vlogs here and there. It was a bit hard to vlog when your boyfriend is a vampire and every vampire in the world wants you because you're a doppelganger (pretend you're a doppelganger). Your boyfriend Damon approved of your channel and even appeared in some of your vlogs. You woke up to 1 million subs this morning!!! "DAMON I HIT 1 MILLION SUBS!!!" you said as you jumped on top of him waking him up. Damon sat up immediately and said "What?! That's amazing" and gave you a kiss. You got out your vlogging camera "Hi guys. So I woke up today with 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!!!" you shouted the last bit. "That's crazy. Thank you guys so much!!" you put away your vlogging camera. "How about we celebrate with some bourbon at the grill?" Damon asked. "I would love that very much" you replied as you kissed him. You both went to the grill and drank countless bottles of bourbon.

A/N: I wrote this because this book has over 360 reads!!! Last night there was 270 reads that's crazy so I wanted to say thank you so much!!! xxx