Imagine #12 Part 2

A/N: Hey guys sorry it took forever to do a part 2 to this imagine I just haven't been getting inspiration for any imagines lately.

Y/N POV
______
I woke up in the morning to feel my pillow wet from my tears. My phone had 14 texts and 21 missed calls from Damon. I didn't bother to read them because he doesn't deserve my time after what he has done. I went into my bathroom to have a shower to relax myself when I saw that a had a red mark on my face from where he had hit me. I started sobbing, this time louder and harder than the night before. I went into the shower and cried more. Once I got out of the shower I dried my hair and put on some pyjamas. I just sat down on my couch to watch some TV when someone knocked on  my door. I looked at myself in the mirror before I answered it to see my tear stained face. I opened the door ever so slighting to see Damon standing there with tears running down his face. I was about to close the door but he pushed it back open. "Y/N, I'm so sorry" he sobbed. "I didn't mean i-" you cut him off. "Of course you meant it! You lashed out at me when I said something you didn't like. You hit me. Sorry can't fix that".
"Please Y/N, I'm begging you, I promise I won't do it again. Please I love you". "I can't trust you anymore. Now leave" you spat. "I've never loved anyone as much as I loved you, not Katherine, not Elena. You mean everything to me, if I lose you I'll be broken. Please give me one more chance". You stared at Damon. You loved him so much, you didn't want to leave him even after what he's done to you. "Ok" you said. He smiled and picked you up and hugged you so tight it was like he didn't want to ever let go. "I'm so sorry baby I'll make it up to you I promise" he said looking into your eyes. "I missed you" he said. "I missed you too" you leaned up and kissed him. The rest of the day Damon never stopped hugging and kissing you because he didn't want to lose you again.

A/N: Sorry the ending was crap I thought most of you would want her to forgive him.