Chapter 8 Soft Side

Steeljaw had been staring at the wall for an hour, he needed to work on getting his strength back, taking a deep breath he started mimicking the moves he had seen Metalsound do when she was training. He remembered asking her why she was making such slow movements, she had explained to him that is was an exercise called "Tai Chi". She had been teaching him when she wasn't busy, which surprised him, other then going on patrols and looking for Energon there wasn't much of anything else. But over the past few days he had noticed that she would disappear for a few hours, he followed her once before and she had noticed.

Metalsound seemed on edge when she saw he was following her, he had watched her take a deep breath as if to calm herself.

"This is a part of the ship that I don't want you to be in. So please, do not come here."

With a deep exhale he released the tension that was in his body, Metalsound was right about this exercise being relaxing once he had gotten the hand of it.

Metalsound let out a frustrated sigh as she looked at the ship's ground bridge, she had been procrastinating when she should have been fixing it.

"Well not today, it's time to fix this thing," she told herself in determination.

:: Milady are you sure you don't want me to help,:: D asked with worry as she took off the cover that protected the ground bridges main frame.

"D I'll be fine," she assured as she started pulling out one of the mainframes.

She didn't notice that one of them was giving off electrical shocks as she went to grab it, as soon as she touched it she felt an icy sting on her hand. Gasping in pain she quickly pulled her hand out, along with the board, throwing it on the floor as she quickly made her way to Med-bay. With small sounds if pain she looked for the ointment to sooth her stinging hand, which was hard to do with only one hand.

'Ahh come on where is it,' she asked herself.

:: Milady are you ok? You took off so fast that I couldn't ask,:: D asked in concern as she opened one if the cabinets.

"The stupid thing shocked me," she snapped feeling frustrated when she couldn't find what she was looking for.

Feeling something in her hand she pulled it out with excitement, quickly the joy turned into anger when she saw it was a wrench.

With a frustrated growl she threw the tool as hard as she could, making it zoom past the door, narrowly missing Steeljaw.

Seeing the tool coming at him from the side he moved his head back, hearing it clang against the wall and floor he cautiously walked inside.

"What did that poor wrench ever do to--," his tease came to a slow stop as she turned her head towards the Wolf-con, glaring at him.

"I do not have time for games Steeljaw," she seethed through the pain, continueing her frantic search for something to relieve the stinging in her hand.

Watching her for a moment Steeljaw noticed something on shelf that looked like an oil bottle and grinned as he that it was just out of her reach. "Is this what you're looking for," he asked as he picked up the bottle.

Looking up from her frantic search Metalsound made a small gasp in joy and went to take the bottle from the blue-grey mech. He couldn't help but continue his teasing and raised his arm, keeping the item just out of her reach. Growling softly she moved to her tiptoes to reach for the bottle only for him to move it to his other hand.

"Steeljaw come on give it here."

::Couldn't you just--::

"If I do that it will do more harm then good," Metalsound growled.