Chapter Four

*****

"Omega?" Harry asked, rubbing Louis's back gently. Louis whimpered lightly, turning his face so he was looking at his emerald-eyed mate.

"Yes, alpha?" The obedient boy answered with a tiny smile gracing his features. The omega blinked up with his cerulean eyes as his alpha spoke.

"Would you like to take a bath with me?" The man asked, but it was more of a command. Louis didn't mind anyway, more than happy to please his alphas.

"Of course, alpha," Louis grinned, getting a pat on top of his fluffy head for the continued submission he's showed ever since he had gotten there.

Harry lifted Louis into his muscular arms. Louis smiled into the little cage wrapped around him and cuddled into the warmth, purring as he did so. Harry cooed as he carried the small omega to the large on-suite bathroom.

Louis looked in wonder at the glorious bathroom he now had access to. A large bathtub was tucked into a corner, a rounded white piece that was large enough to hold all four of them comfortably. A shower in the opposite corner was again so giant that all four of them could shower at the same time. The shower had a frosty glass look, and even had a double shower head. A sink and a toilet rested on the other wall, not as exciting as the other features of the bathroom.

Louis gaped while Harry chuckled at his omega's reaction. Harry continued walking over to the tub and plopped Louis next to it on a soft aqua rug before turning the faucet, a large gush of water spewing out.

The tub was soon filled at a comfortable temperature. Harry took his time in undressing himself and his baby, then pulling the omega into the tub after he settled in himself.

"Here, beautiful, I'll wash you." Harry whispered as he reached for the body wash he used. It was unscented so the true scent of the user could shine through. He squirted a bit of it onto his hands, and rubbed his hands quickly to spread the soap onto his hands.

The alpha proceeded to lather the soap into his lovely omega's body, taking extra attention to his hole, adoring the breathy moans his mate produced with the simple touches.

"You like that, omega? Want me to play with your lovely hole?" Harry teased, getting a high-pitched whine in response. "Don't worry, baby, I'll take care of you."

Louis meeker as his alpha slipped a long finger deep into his hole, brushing his prostate just enough for a pleasurable energy to rocket through his body. He moaned loudly into the quiet atmosphere, pushing his body down onto the finger to graze that special spot again.

Harry slapped each ass cheek for discipline, getting a short squeak from his mate. "Don't do that, omega. Be patient," The alpha scolded lightly, no real threat behind the words.

"Sorry a-alpha. I-it just fe-els so good," the small omega whimpered, making Harry grin. He likes how he made his tiny mate happy and content.

Harry continued the teasing, his finger causing a sweet squelching noise with the amount of slick he was producing combing with the water factor. The alpha smiled at how eager Louis was with any sexual escapade.

Harry slipped his finger out, earning a whine from Louis. He didn't make the omega wait long, however, as he shoved his c*ck as far up as it could go until it was pressed firmly against his omega's prostate.

The reaction from the omega was instantaneous. Louis's eyes rolled into his head and he let out breathy whimpers. Harry felt his insides shift around as he thrusted shallowly into his mate. During a heat, an omega's body shifts so he can automatically take knots. It doesn't go back to normal until the heat is over, which is why after a heat an omega is exhausted. They have to keep their bodies open at all times, which is harder than it looks. Especially if they are seated on a large knot that can take up to 2 hours to go down.