Chapter Seven

*****

Louis was so bored. There's only so much one can do while on bed rest, and seeing as he's always been an independent person in the aspect of doing things for himself, this whole "sitting in bed and letting his pups grow" situation has been driving him crazy.

So, maybe that's why he went downstairs by himself to grab something to eat. Or it was the fact that none of his alphas were home to grab him the salt and vinegar chips he was craving.

Or it was because Louis was just feeling particularly disobedient today. It's not entirely his fault, well, perhaps it is, but why should he be blamed if he is constantly an obedient omega?

He likes to mix things up. It makes life more interesting, or at least his life more entertaining.

Anyway, Louis carefully climbed down the stairs while gripping the post with white knuckles. He ate a quarter bag of the chips he was craving before putting them back and making his way back up the stairs.

But...he didn't make it up the stairs.

While only four stairs from the bottom, he slipped on the polished woood stairs and fell backwards onto his back.

Louis was shocked. He was in a lot of pain. But most importantly, he was absolutely terrified. His instincts took over as he emitted an extremely high-pitched noise from the back of his throat so his alphas were alerted that Louis was in immediate danger. Unfortunately, for Louis at least, only his alphas could hear this noise. So, all he could do was wait for them to get there.

Meanwhile, four miles away, Louis's alphas were on a border patrol with the small group of betas they typically took with them for patrols. Harry was sniffing the air to be sure the scent-markers were in their proper places when a wave of panic washed over his bond with Louis, right before the high-pitched noise came to him.

He looked straight at his brothers and simply stated one word- "Louis." Edward and Marcel both easily understood what he meant, and the triplets quickly morphed into their other wolf personalities as they began sprinting in the direction of their mate.

They arrived back at their cabin in unheard of time and crashed in. What they saw was absolutely horrifying to witness as an alpha.

Louis was on the ground at the bottom of the stairs in a heap. His tiny paws weakly clutched at his enlarged, bulging stomach in his unconscious form. A pool of blood made the back of his head sticky and his normally fluffy hair clump together.

The triplets quickly rushed over to their omega. Harry gathered Louis's form into his muscular arms and gently petted the top of his head. "Someone please go get the doctor. Now."

Edward clumsily ran out of the house, obviously to get one of the pack doctors, while Marcel joined Harry in smothering their love with a gentle and calming grooming. As Harry focused majorly on the concerning amount of blood coming from the cut on the back of Louis's head, Marcel licked every place on Louis to soothe his poor love.

The pack doctor was terribly startled by the alarming way Edward approached her. She grabbed her emergency bag of tools as soon as the name "Louis" came out of his mouth, simply because she couldn't risk the Luna getting harmed in any sort of way.

The pair ran back to the alphas' house and crashed through the front entrance. The doctor went quickly to Louis's side and performed an expeditious examination of the petite omega.

She was relieved to uncover that the omega was safe from harm, aside from the worrisome gash now residing on the back of his head. She swiftly cleaned the wound and deemed it to be acceptable without a bandage.

"Louis is perfectly sufficient, alphas. The injury is nothing you three need to worry about, it will heal beautifully within the next couple days. However, I strongly recommend that for the rest of the pregnancy, Louis stays on strict bed rest. He cannot risk any more trauma such as this to occur, especially with the liter he's having. Additionally, one of you three needs to be with him constantly, you three can sort that out yourselves. When I was inspecting his physical state, it appears that he had just eaten, which means he had come downstairs to munch on something. To avoid this from reoccurring, please be there for him and his needs so he can get the rest he deserves. That's all I have. I wish you all good day." The doctor concluded while she packed her bags.

Before she walked out the door, she tacked on, "If he's hungry when he wakes up, only feed him some warm milk. He needs to get a bit stronger and gain more weight, and that will definitely help him."

When the doctor left, Harry carried Louis upstairs while Marcel and Edward trailed after him sadly. They felt guilty that their mate had to endure all that due to being hungry, and felt they had failed him as an alpha.

Harry, although he was feeling a large epitome of guilt as well, he had to think about the entire situation. Yes, Louis's alphas weren't there when he was craving something, but he wasn't supposed to get out of bed unless it was a true emergency. Craving something could rarely be labeled as a true "emergency", so Harry had to think of a suitable punishment for the omega once he awakens.

*****

A/n- god this chapter is so terrible. I just needed something to happen so I can have an excuse to write smut.

ANYWAY, I'm on summer break as of today! Yay! More updates should (hopefully) happen!

The fifth harmony show was amazing!! I kept on screaming their names from my seats towards the back and I was watching some videos of people in the FRONT ROW and you can hear me in the videos lmaooooo XD

Also...who got tickets to see harry? I have a kinda spiritual experience with it? So first off, some things to know before the story: I am in no way religious (I'm not even baptized) and I am terrified of heights. Anywho, back in April I was doing the rock wall climbing unit in gym and imagined harry tickets were at the top. The first time I attempted climbing, I failed, but the second time I got to the top in a RECORD time at my school. I failed to get harry tickets the first time, but I got 6 the second time. You heard me, six. Not in a row, but my dad bought for and my aunt bought two so yeah XD also, the night before I prayed for the first time in my LIFE, and I swear a deity above heard me and answered my prayers :)

Omg my reaction was so fucking funny though. I was in math class, the last one I'd be "learning" in or whatever, and so I checked my phone, expecting nothing, but all I see is "score" from my aunt, and my dad saying "four tickets all set" and i made the weirdest noise ever. Like I can't remake the noise even if I tried lmao XD so yeah, that was interesting!!

See y'all soon, hopefully!

-Allie (author)