Chapter Five

*****

The triplets' eyes widened as they all stared at the ultrasound screen in shock. Louis had silent tears rushing down his face, but through the bond the alphas could tell it was out of pure joy and felicity.

"How many are there?" Harry asked quietly, pride shining through. He was so fucking proud of the tiny omega, and couldn't wait for him to start the other parts of pregnancy- showing, lactating, being constantly horny, and even when he's miserably huge and can't do anything by himself. Harry wanted it all.

The doctor looked closer at the screen. "There are 3," she concluded, earning a smile from the identical alphas. Their family had a history of the first born being male alphas, and this basically confirmed the fact that they were getting clones of themselves.

Well, of course they wanted some features of Louis on their children, but that would be highly unlikely because alpha sperm is so strong that it usually carries the genes the children would get.

Marcel happily rubbed at Louis's stomach, humming a random tune. He was pleasantly surprised to notice there was already a slight swell to his omega's tummy. But then he remembered how wolf pregnancies were shorted quite a deal with multiples, so he didn't question it.

"I'm going to prescribe Louis with daily vitamins and a diet plan. He's a very small omega, and without gaining a proper amount of weight, he will struggle immensely during the pregnancy. He needs to gain at least 7 pounds each week, but slightly over or under should be okay. But please aim for 7," the doctor lectured.

"Let me know immediately if something doesn't go right. If there's any bleeding please contact me as soon as possible. Other than that, you guys should be good to go. Oh! One last thing- Louis is on strict bed rest for the entirety of his pregnancy. Unless he is rearranging his nest, or getting some food, or using the rest room, make sure he does not move too much. Jostling around can easily disconnect a pup to his uterus." The director explained solemnly. It was just a nicer way to say "make sure you don't miscarry".

"Thank you, doctor. I'll try my best to be safe and healthy," Louis said as he began to sit up, but he was stopped by Edward. Said alpha scooped up Louis into his buff arms, making sure the omega doesn't even let as much as a pinky toe touch the ground.

"You are not to walk or stand without us, omega. This is just for your safety- we just don't want you to get hurt. We'll carry you or get whatever you may need, but we really just want you to rest as your body makes our pups," Harry commanded, and Louis grinned. He was so happy his alphas cared so much about the safety of their children and himself.

"That's plenty fine with me," Louis whispered as he curled into Edward's chest, resting a tiny hand over the alpha's bicep and placing his ear over his heart. He fell asleep to the steady beating of his alpha's heart.

*****

Louis woke a few hours later when he heard Marcel tiptoe not-so-quietly into the bedroom. Marcel heard him wake and glanced over sheepishly. "Sorry, love. I just wanted to get you some food and something to drink."

Louis gave a warm smile. "I wouldn't want it anyway else. I love how protective you guys are of me, it's so endearing."

Marcel also smiled, his dimples carving into his cheeks in an adorable yet manly way. "I hope our pups have your dimples, but perhaps not the curly hair. I don't know if I really want to deal with the crazy hair everyday," Louis teased. Marcel pouted and ran a hand through Louis's feathery hair.

"I hope they have your button nose and your eyes. Your eyes are the most beautiful gems I have ever seen in my life. And I hope that these kids, and any more we have after that, all have at least some blue in their eyes, so I can always see a piece of you," Marcel professed as Louis sniffled at the sweetness of it all.