arranged marriage

"next week you will met your fiance." as yoongi's father said after the dinner.

"what? "

"we have promise this since you're in your mum belly. so whatever it is you must agree."

his father didn't give him any choice. he just got up and go to his room. thinking about what is marriage life gonna be like. will he be happy or miserable.
he just go to sleep so he doesn't have to think about anything.

everyday i go to work and back home without talking to my parents. i can't think about the marriage. i don't want to think about it.

"yoongi. tomorrow night don't go anywhere okay. we will go to your fiance house. " my mum say to me. i just walk upstairs to my room. it's 1 o'clock in the morning. is it mun wait for me just to tell me that.
urrghhh.. i just go to sleep.

so today i got up as my mum woke me up. when i look at the clock it's 2 o'clock in the evening. i just lay on my bed. until 4pm. i just staring at the ceiling.
i get up and take a shower. after that go to my wardrobe. get dressed. it's just a dinner. i look myself at the mirror and hate myself. i even can't choose my own wife.

as i go down. my dad is waiting for mum.

"yoongi. I'm sorry but your mother already make her promise. your fiance is a good girl. don't worry."

"I'm okay when its came to your happiness. i don't care about myself. "

"but we wish for your happiness too yoongi. i knows she is the best for you." my mum says as she heard what i say to dad.

"let's go."

all along the ways we didn't say anything. i just play with my phone.
we're arrived at my fiance house.

"good afternoon mr.and mrs. jung." as i step in the house is so tidy with flowers and looks sparkling.
a girl bow to me. this is must my fiance i think. she looks nice. white dress with cardigan. she look sweet.

"this must be yoongi. this is my daughter minah."

she just look down. they invited us to go to dining room. our parents talk alot but this girl didn't say anything. she just look at her plate and eat a bit. so i just enjoy the foods. after eat we go to living room and our parents talk about the wedding. i just hear what they plan. that girl is go to the kitchen. after awhile she brings a tea and cake. she serve us and her parents ask she to sit down beside me. they say we're so great together. well she not so beautiful but she looks so sweet and innocent.

"thank you for the meal." just that appears in my mind. the meal is so delicious. their maid is so good in cooking.

"arggg you like it? minah cook it." her mom tell us and i look at her. she is blush.

"uh. thankyou."she bow to us.

after that we go home.
she is good...
maybe too good...
should i accept her?

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

thankyou.
i hope you like it.
please do support me.