wrong

day by day minah getting change.
she didn't prepare yoongi's breakfast.
she didn't do any house core. sha ask for a maid service twice a week.
she loves to go out. not to her parents house. sometimes at seokjin cafe.
stay at home make she more lonely.

and sometimes she have a dinner with seokjin then go to home.
seokjin always there for her. they go buy something and they have matching watch,shirt and bracelet. they really look like a couple.
they're happy together.

minah doesn't take care about yoongi anymore. she try not too. deep inside she knows that she still his wife. she loves him but there are no use.
yoongi doesn't appreciate it.
he don't want her.

"are you going to eat here every night?" says seokjin as he sit down in front of me. i just look my phone.

"it's been 3 weeks. you eat dinner here even when I'm not here. what's wrong dear?"

"i don't know. i feel lonely."

"why? did yoongi always get back late from work everyday?"
"later i tell him to give some time to his wife. so she doesn't lonely.okay?"
seokjin is so lovely. i just smile at him.

"so oppa.its like you doesn't like me to be here. i pay for it okay."

"its doesn't like that. if you're eating here everyday who gonna eat with your husband then at home?"

"he doesn't need me. seokjin-shi, can i ask for your opinion?" he stare at me.

i look at him. should I tell him about what going on between me and yoongi?

"what is it honey? you look sad." he say in concern voice.

"should we divorce?" i look at his eyes.
he looks so shock. him eyes like gonna pop out.

"what happens?did yoongi doing anything bad to you? did he hurts you?"

"he doesn't do anything.and that's is the problem. he doesn't like me. he don't want me."

"but do you love him?" seokjin hold my hand. we're looking each other.

"i think i love him. i don't wanna leave him. i miss him."

yes i miss him. he is the only guys that i love. i don't know why but he is my husband so i should love him. preparing his meal and do his laundry. sleeping next to him. that give me a feeling that i never feel before.

"then you should go home and ask him what's wrong with him. i knows he love you too. why did he get marriage if he doesn't love you and still there with you until now? right?."

i just look at his face. he looks so calm. how i wish seokjin-shi is my husband. he so gentle and cares about other.

"you better go home.its getting late."

i go and drive back to house.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

finally i can update. i do this before i eat my dinner. today I'm not cooking so i can rest and write an update.
assignments is killing me.
i can't get enough sleep and i rarely read fanfic.
T T

#MKB