preparations pt.2

i woke up. my back is hurt. when i open my eyes i see strange environment. this is not our home. arghhh right i came to minah house. i check my phone and it's already afternoon.

"hmm yoongi-shi. you're awake."

"yeahh I'm sorry i fall asleep." i look at her. she wearing a light blue dress and she tie her hair.

"I'm sorry for making you wait for me to get changed so long until you fall asleep." she sit on the couch infront me.

"no it's okay. i want to use washroom." she get up and i follow her. i wash my face and i get out. i go to the living room. i hear some noise at the kitchen so i go there. she was arranging plate and food to the dining table. i just stand near the table while looking at her. she invite me to sit and she ask me to eat. so i just sit and eat. after we ate we will go out to choose our wedding rings.

she go upstairs after tidy up the kitchen abit. she give me a juice to drink while waiting for her to change her dress. i browsing internet so i didn't fall asleep again. it's just 5minutes i think she already get changed. she didn't tie her hair. her dark brown wavy hair looks so nice. she smile to me. she look so cute in floral dress.

at the jewelry shop i told her to choose anything that she likes. i don't care actually. she was amazed by looking around the shop. she looks at the earing section. and i go to looks at the ring by myself. i choose a ring with one big diamond at it i always see this kind of ring in the movies. the girl loves it so much. i call minah to try on it.she put the ring at her finger she but doesn't like it. she choose a simple ring with small details of diamonds on its. i think she like small details things.

after pay we go back. I'm tired. in car i ask if she prefers to stay with parents or just the two of us. i told her if we can stay just the two of us it's will be more privacy for us. as i look at her she was blushed. what did she thinking about. must about the marriage thingy. i don't know if I can be a good husband. and i don't want my parents interfere in my marriage life. they have choose my wife atleast i can manage my marriage life myself.

after i send her home i go home to get some rest. i want to think how I'm gonna live in our marriage life. i think i should buy a house. so i search some house online. later i will buy it. i will not stay with my parents or her parents. no way.

it's not like i didn't like her but i didn't like her too. i just can't get the feeling. i don't know how i feel towards her. after choose some random house i make an appointment to check on selected house. tomorrow i will go see at the houses. should i ask minah to go with me? or just go alone? I'm a man i just do this alone. after looking at the house i can hang out with the boy.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

urggg. i have bad coverage lately. i don't know. i have published an update but it's fail to appear. and then i got lost some of my chapter. i wrote a couple of chapter and i will think about the situation again and again. is it good or not should i change it or not.
i have ideas but I'm bad in my words. i use same words and maybe i write something that reader doesn't understand.
i just like T_T im crying inside.
thankyou if someone read this fanfic.
_mkb