the wedding

today is the wedding day. minah get prepare. the cameraman busy taking pictures. the stylist, the wedding planner of hoseok extra busy with the final touch.as promise yoongi has practice for the piano and jungkook will sing. after the guest has arrived the wedding ceremony starts.

yoongi go to the room to pick minah. they will walk together enter the ball room. as yoongi saw minah she looks so beautiful. yoongi didn't know that minah will be so beautiful after put some make up.

"are you ready? you can cancel this wedding if you didn't want it" say yoongi look at minah eyes.

"what do you mean by that?" minah look a bit shock with what yoongi just say.

"well you know.we are married each other not because of love. we two been pushed by our parents. i don't like marriage life. it's just complicated and so burdensome." yoongi can't look at minah to say those words. he didn't mean to hurt her but he can't do the marriage because he didn't like marriage life. he want to be free.

"sorry yoongi-shi. i don't want to cancel this marriage things. i will try my best to not make you feel burden in our marriage life." minah think this arrange marriage will make her parents happy.she don't want to make her parents upset.

they walk in the ball room. their parents smile to them and minah mother cry. minah was hurt inside but she just smile to everyone and pretend to look happy. why does yoongi tell minah today.why before this he just play with her feelings? he treat her like he also want the marriage. do all the preparation together. this is fake.

~minah
i look at him as we on the stage. taehyung as our host tonight ask us to cut the cake. we hold hand. i feel i want to push the cake how much i hurt inside. he doesn't want me. but outside i still smile and after we cut the cake. he give me the cake and do i. everybody took our pictures. after cutting the cake. taehyung us to kiss. this is our first kiss. my first kiss. yoongi don't want to do the kiss. but everyone is keep ask us to kiss. taehyung push yoongi and he hug me. i don't know what to do. yoongi look at me. taehyung ask yoongi to kiss me. so yoongi bend a bit and his face getting closer. i close my eye tight. and i feel warm lips on my forehead. it's take a while and i hear camera sound. i open my eyes just after he loose the hug.

i feel empty.

after finished the ceremony. guest going home and we're also going home. hoseok was drunk and seokjin drive them home. i think taehyung is the funniest being drunk. before get into car he call me point at me and make sign like he have a gun.

"bang bang over hang" he said. namjoon pull him into car.

after bid a goodbye. seokjin hug me and get into his car. i go to yoongi car. he doesn't drink much. we drive to our house or yoongi house. we move in last two day. our parents didn't know about the house. but my dad agree to yoongi decision. he said that yoongi was an independent man. oh now i know that he want to be just with me so he doesn't need to act that he accepted in his life. i have think so much. as we arrived we got into house. i sit down on the couch.

"i want to get changed and sleep. goodnight." yoongi go upstairs.

after a few minutes i get upstairs. i wanna give him time to changed. i wanna sleep but I'm so tired. too tired to sleep so i decided to take bath. it's was midnight. am im serious to take bath? then i took a short hot bath. feel so refreshing. i go out and use some lotion before go to bed.

" aren't you feel cold take bath at this hours? do you think that we will be together tonight? " ask yoongi as he awake with my movement in the room.

"no. no. i just don't like being sticky and i feel very tired." as i go to the bed.

he didn't say anything when i lay beside him.

"yoongi-shi can i ask you? some personal question." i wait for his reply. im sure he didn't sleep yet.

"what?." while he pull the comforter to wrap his body.

"do you already have an gf? i just ask because you're not interest in our marriage."

"i just don't like marriage life. im not interested in love. if you can't stand me you can ask for divorce. now just sleep." he said that and roll his body the side and now i facing his back.

i feel very hurt. i feel unloved. i feel empty.

so i just a wife in the paper. we will never gonna together.
sorry mum dad but i will be a good daughter i will not break your heart and get divorced i just be a good wife to min Yoongi. stay here quietly and peaceful with my husband.

i sleep cause tomorrow i have to get up early to prepare breakfast.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

thanks for reading. ^*^
even not many but i really appreciate it.

#mkb