date

So today we gonna go for our first date.

From an young age, i have dream to go for a dates just like most couples do in the movies.
So far, everything seemed so unreal. Im still couldn't believe that im were married and its already 1 years i have been mrs.min

As sunlight rays get into our bedroom,i was blindly ran my hand on the surface of our bed but today no yoongi that hug me and he not laying besides me as soon as i open my eyes..

"yoongi oppa?"
A soft yawn replaces his name into a slur there was no way he was going to be able to hear you.

Panic he might forget about today's date i get up and search for him. Downstairs, he was cooking for a breakfast.
"Good morning sweetheart "he kiss my forehead.

"I thought you have going outside without me or forgot about our dates today." I shyly look at my toes.

" no darling, just go wash up and we breakfast together. Then we do anything you wanna do. Today i'm yours " after give a peek at his cheek i go upstairs get clean and wear a nice dress with simple make up.

"Where should we go today?" He asked scratching the back of his neck after we finish our breakfast.

"Umm ... I really want to go visit the beach" minah replied imagine the waves of the sea travelling on to the white sand.

So it was decided that minah and yoongi would go to the beach together, of course they had no intention actually swimming in the sea and but just to walk together and looking at yoongi by the way he hung the camera around his neck and take some picture as a memory.

But its still morning so we go for a movies first so we can waste our time to wait for a sunset. After lunch and buying some couples stuff yoongi also buy a couples pyjamas for us.
After that we're heading to the beach.It only took a few minutes we have arrived on the beach,

Minah walked by yoongis side,
his hand searching for minahs hand to hold
Instead of just holding on to minah hands he intertwined his fingers in and he slightly feeling proud with his action
Minah just look down but feel butterfly in her stomach.

"I've always dreamed of this, walking together and being able to hold your hands." he said in a very low tone

"Me too. Im very happy today."
After take a picture together, and eat dinner we go back home.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Pshhh!
So what do you expect as they get back home? Hahaha. Im not good writing a hot scenes but if you all okay with the awkwardness of my words, i will try. Hey i got paper to sit tomorrow and here i give an update. I felt guilty because the book is not finish yetttt!!!!
I will try my best this book is not going over 30 chapter. It will getting weird and bored.
I got a lot to learn and hey thanks for being supportive with all those ⭐s and comments.

Thank you so much
Loved,
#MKB