visit

I'm wake up and take a warm bath. even today is Sunday but i still have to make a breakfast for yoongi.
i let him sleep. let him rest.

after make a breakfast i go to upstairs. maybe he still sleep. but as soon i get inside, i see him already dress up. where he wants to go?

"oh minah. i go out with namjoon. is it okay with you?" he look at me and walk to the door.

"its okay." i say with smile at my face.
what should I do then? get angry and asking a you a million questions where are you going and what are you doing?

when we pass the dining room, he saw the breakfast.
"sorry im late already."

i don't want to reply him. i just nodded my head.

at the the doors. he look at me. and he kiss my forehead before go outside. and saying that he will be home for dinner.

i touch my forehead. i feel happy. i even didn't care about my breakfast anymore. then i will eat alone but im still happy because of the kiss.

for sure i love him. i love my husband. i love min yoongi.

while i watching drama, i hear car sound. it's can't be yoongi. he said he will come back for dinner.

i open the door.
i was my mother and yoongi's mother. as i invite them inside the house and serve them a tea.

"you're taking good care of your house.you do a good job as a wife." says yoongi's mother.
i just smile and my mom says that it's was my duty as a wife.

"where is yoongi?" ask my mum.

"uh he out. with namjoon i guess."

"good things dear. we gonna ask you something." says yoongi's mother

"what is it?" i ask. my mother in law just sit looking at me.

"it's nearly a year you two get married why did you not having a baby. we want a grandchildren." I'm quite shock. how we gonna have a baby when we're barely even sleep together.

"here i give you some herbs and you can ask yoongi to drink it. it's good for his body." my mother in law give a big box just look like Chinese herbs.

i just nodded my head and accept the box.
then after talking a bit they go home.

i also want to prepare dinner. i can't wait to eat with yoongi.
i miss him already.

.-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

hi there.
im sorry for late and short update.
i was back to my student life.
im crying inside. i miss to watch drama and read ff.
i also can't get enough sleep.
im really sorry guys.

love
#mkb