Chapter 2

(Y/n)'s Pov
I laughed. "Whats so funny?" Joey asked. "Oh, nothing." I smirked. He grinned at me. "So Matt-hat where we going?" I say causing Joey to chuckle. "Why do you torment me so? Now Joey's going to use it on me, thanks (Y/N)!" He overreacted. "I would never-, (Wade reference!)Matt-hat." Joey said. Amanda laughed and pulled over. "We're here!" Amanda said cheerfully. "The Spot? I haven't ate here before." I said. "It's only the best burger place in town!" Matt said. I laughed and followed them in. "Table for 8 please, the other three will come later." Matt said. The waiter nodded and took us to an open table. I sat next to Joey, Matt sat in front of him, and Amanda sat next to Matt. We then ordered our drinks. "So (Y/n), why did you move to Los Angeles?" Joey asked. I looked at Amanda and smiled. "I came here so I could be with Manda." I told him with a smile. I glanced over at him to see him smile. 'I love that smile'. I thought. 'I just met him I can't like him!' I mentally scolded myself. 

I felt an elbow in my side. I looked over to see Amanda looking at me, she moved her hand to let me see Joey and Matt in a staring contest. "Ohhhh, who's gonna win?" I teased making Joey smirk. "So Manda? Do you think tomorrow we could go somewhere fun? I got my car if there are no more seats." I said. "Well, where do you wanna go?" She asked. I smiled and looked at her. "How about the pool? After that we could go to Skyzone (Trampoline park) or something." I told her. "Hmm, that sounds like fun! But who is going to watch Luna?" She said. "My mom can, she loves baby Luna." Matt smiled. Amanda nodded. "Are you sure she won't mind?" Amanda said. Matthias nodded. "Babe, she'll be fine. You know that." Matt said hugging her. "Yeah, I know." She said in defeat. (By the way this is after Amanda had Luna, and the guys got the studio) 

"Hey guys." A man said. I turned my head to see a man wearing a 'Team Edge' shirt that says Bryan. "Hey Bryan." Joey said. Amanda stood up looked at me making me stand beside her. "Bryan this is my friend (Y/n) that I was telling you about." Amanda said. Brian smiled and stuck out his hand. "Hi, I'm Bryan, and these are my girls Arianna and Isabella." He said motioning his hand over to each one of them. "Hey Bryan, I'm (Y/N) and your girls are adorable." I smiled shaking his hand. That comment made Isabella blush and Arianna giggle. "Your adorable too!" Arianna said. I smiled and bent down their level. "Thank you so much Arianna, Bella you don't have to hide." I said, she was hiding behind her father's legs. "I won't hurt you." She smiled and ran up to me, giving me a hug. "Thank you (Y/n)!" Bella said. I smiled and hugged her back. "No problem Bella." I stood up and sat back down next to Joey. Arianna giggled and sat next to me. 

Joey's Pov
I'm so happy the girls welcomed (Y/n). I don't know why, but I have the strong desire to protect her. "So you up for it Joey?" (Y/n) asked. I shook my head and looked at her. "Huh?" I said making (Y/n) giggle. "Me and Amanda want to go to Skyzone tomorrow, are you up for it?" She said. I nodded. (Y/n) smiled. 

We finished our food and went to 'Best Buy'. "This is good." (Y/n) said and pointed to a decent sized T.v. "Thats a good size, what do you think Joey?" She asked. "Yeah." I agreed. I picked up the T.v and brought it to the counter. "I got a cart for nothing huh." (Y/n) laughed. "I told you not to bring one." I grinned. She smiled and playfully punched my arm. I chuckled, she smiled at me. I smirked and payed for the T.v. "Joey! Why'd you pay?" She asked. I picked up the T.v and walked to the exit. "I'm a gentlemen." I answered shrugging. (Y/n) playfully rolled her eyes and opened the trunk of Amanda's car for me. "And I'm a gentlewoman." She giggled. I smiled and closed the door. "Well I'm glad you are."

Your Pov
We got to Matt and Amanda's house. "You have a huge house Manda." I gasped. "Thanks (N/n)." I walked into the kitchen with her. "Want some Coffee?" She asked. "Sure." She handed me a cup and sat on the couch. I sat next to her. "So, how are you and Zach?" She asked. I looked at her with sadness showing in my eyes. "Oh no honey, what happened?" She asked.  "That bastard cheated on me." I growled. "Did you beat him up?" She asked. I looked at her and nodded. "That's my girl!" Amanda shouted. I smiled.  "What are the guys doing?" I asked. "They have a channel named 'Team Edge' on YouTube where they do challenge videos." She said. I nodded and Joey walked in. "(Y/N) can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked. I looked at Amanda and she looked at me. "Yeah, sure." I said and stood up. I followed him into the hallway. "I overheard what that Zach guy did to you. If he does that again or anything like that, tell me, I want to protect you." He said pulling me into a hug. I blushed dark red and hugged him back.